Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone seen a SID Select….
  • Kryton57

…less than R2 Bike plus import costs? Particularly this one: https://r2-bike.com/ROCKSHOX-Suspension-Fork-29-SID-Ultimate-Race-Day-SA-DebonAir-120-mm-BOOST-44-mm-Offset-tapered-black

I’m looking to go to 120mm on my Spark for Racing, and if I can find one at roughly the same price in the UK that’ll support the British bike industry / a shop I’d rather buy from them.

FWIW, I can’t find one thats less than £90 more expensive, over to you. 🙂

Thanks

frogstomp

Select or Ultimate? Title says one thing, link the other..

Starbike have the Select RL for £400 or the Ultimate for £500 + VAT / duty.

Edit: ah, didn’t spot the bit about UK-based. Might help if you stick on what you reckon the landed price ‘to beat’ is..

jimdubleyou

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.RockShox-SID-Ultimate-Race-Day-Crown-Adjust-29-15X110-DebonAir-Fork_226561.htm

? It is blue though…

What does the imported one cost all in (been looking myself)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kryton57

This makes it £585 delivered – there may be an additional handling for of £25 from DHL:

Import Duty Calculator

crossed

Sigma Sports had some good deals on them recently, might be worth a look.

racereadysuspension
    Free Member

Don’t overlook that a fork bought from Europe will have VAT added when it reaches the UK as well as import duties, and the couriers handling fee.
    You’ll likely find its cheaper to buy from a UK store.
    I price match on Rockshox forks. Feel free to give me a call at Race Ready Suspension to discuss your needs.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Also bear in mind that any after market fork won’t work with the twin/tri lock on the spark without modification. If you want a crown lock, that’s not an issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.