Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone ridden a Canyon Torque??
  • p7rich
    Free Member

…and care to share an opinion? Looking into options ref a cheap-ish 26″ ‘big bike’ and this is very tempting.

http://www.canyon.com/_en/mountainbikes/series/torque-ex.html

BoardinBob

Ive got torque frx which is the dh version. Awesome bike and amazing spec for the money. Its survived Glencoe, fort william, innerleithen and morzine in the 6 months I’ve had it. Zero problems.

james239
    Free Member

Yep I’ve got a torque ex alpinist. Fantastic spec for the money. Nice stuff ride (giggidy) that just inspires confidence.

It’s quite a heavy bike and it does get tough on pedally rides but think that’s partly due to my frame being a tad small. Descends and jumps amazingly well though. Fantastic bike for uk uplift days with 180mm travel and ok for trail centre day rides but perhaps a bit heavy for any sort of distance riding.

My second canyon too, a brand I’ll always recommend.

Karl33to
    Free Member

Have spoke to three owners with them so far up at the local riding spot and two had bought them as a first dh bike who both reckoned they were superb, and one who had just sold his and moved onto a transition which he reckoned was much better.

So nothing conclusive, but they certainly do look nice in the flesh.

p7rich
    Free Member

Thanks fellas. Any comment on the riding position? I struggle with bikes you sit ‘on top of’ and much prefer a bike that’s long n low & you ‘sit in’.

p7rich
    Free Member

Oh, and what size do you ride? I’m 6’2″ and their sizing machine tells me i’m best suited to a Large…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ridden a Canyon Torque??’ is closed to new replies.