• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone out there work in PPE procurement/ PPE sales?
  • turneround

I lecture on a countryside management course and we are having real.trouble finding work boots for some of the female students who have small feet (UK 4 and 5). If anyone works in this area, do they know where we could purchase these at a reasonable price?

crossed

We get our Haix boots from here, they do smaller sizes as well

https://patrolstore.com/

Not cheap though.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Arco do them.

Tbh I just had a quick look and Screwfix even do a women’s range down to size 3 – although they do look like they would be as nasty as they are cheap.

Is there some specific requirement to the boot that your looking for

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    matt_outandabout

eBay is full of smaller sizes. Most are sold by shops – so you could look up the shop and call them.

maccruiskeen

Uvex are decent quality and have a good, varied range for women including small sizes and choices of width fitting too.

Englebert Strauss also have a pretty good women’s range – direct sellers so online/ mail-order only but very good value for money

rakas

Cofra workwear has a large range of wellies/boots with small sizes available. Great quality and not too pricey; I get about 2 years out of a £70 pair (full-time, garden/estate/mud work). Aiworkwear.co.uk 👍

Futureboy77

Mathias definitely do small sizes.

joshvegas
    Free Member

We get himalaya Network rail boots for work, they come in pretty small sizes, I traipse around the hills all day with no bother in them.

PRetty bloody waterproof aswell which was an upgrade for me!

tonyplym
    Free Member

As someone else has said – Cofra do a good range – we get ours from a chap called Ben at SafetyBootsUK Cofra

Kuco

Our two female field workers swear by these Boots One tried Goretex Hiax but went back to these. And they work out in all weathers all year round.

the-muffin-man

Your local Tory MP should be able to sort you out with a good deal.

drnosh
    Free Member

My favourite goto place for safety footwear:

https://charnwoodfootwear.co.uk/

Always very helpful.

airvent
    Free Member

There’s a pub I know the owner of that can do this for you, they mainly sell beer and food but they could probably procure PPE if you want to slip me some money first?

timber

Double points for getting chainsaw boots in those sizes. Took about 3 months to get some in size 4.

Regular safety boots that size used to be available from local farm places, usually Buckler.

Kuco

The smallest chainsaw boat I ever found was size 5.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.