Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone out in Morzine?
  • woollybackpaul
    Free Member

What’s the weather like?

Are all the trails fecked?

Should I take my minions off and put shortys on?

allthepies
    Free Member

Just seen a mate’s facebook post of a clean bike* and sunshine 🙂

* not sure if the bike had actually been out on the trails.

breninbeener

I will be there on saturday evening! We havnt been before so we are all v excited!

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Sometime Saturday also, if it’s wet I’m off on the road bike. Don’t do cleaning.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

It was warm and sunny till today. but we left yesterday morning and then it was forecast to rain till friday. But tbh, it’s the mountains & last week the forecast was never accurate until the morning of the day in question.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2661834

if there is a storm, the lifts close – don’t get caught in the wrong valley.

it is warm – you don’t need many layers, but it can get cool on the tops in the rain.

I rode all week on a Mary/rock roller combo. It was super fun – even when it was a swamp (last Thursday & saturday). 😀

hainman
    Free Member

Got a few mates out there the now and it looks dry and dusty,they said a few of the trails are **** with zero maintenance

acidchunks

Lashed it down last night but any trails in the woods were already wet.

Trails are cut up with braking bumps but from what I’ve seen the crews are out working on the worst affected.

I’ve been getting on fine all week with a hillbilly on front and a HR2 on the back. Forecast for the next week is varied so probably worth packing at least one of your shortys as a spare

woollybackpaul
    Free Member

Cheers peeps, we fly a week tomorrow so will keep an eye on this thread.

Got some pals driving out the day after so might go with minions and chuck a shorty in the van.

Could murder a mutzig right now 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone out in Morzine?’ is closed to new replies.