Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone ordered from Slik recently?
  • danmac
    Free Member

I put an order in with them earlier today for some new fork graphics, never used them before but i see they are highly recommended. Didn’t realise they weren’t a UK company however until after 🙈 anyone had any issues with lead times after brexit and postage issues? Thanks in advance

johnw1984
    Free Member

Not recently, but I usually use Sticker Decals & Graphics (SDG). I didn’t realise they weren’t UK based to be honest! I’ve used them in the past and not realised.

Poopscoop

Yes, printed on Sweden, ordered some fork decals a few weeks back. Took a couple of weeks to arrive.👍

Worth the wait but **** Brexit obvs.

sam1988
    Free Member

Ordered some fork decals in the last monthm turned up within a week. No fee etc when here

Mat

Yeah, I ordered some last month, I think they were here within 2 weeks. No customs charges . Likewise I was a bit wary of ordering from Sweden but all good. Still not found time to fit them mind!

plus-one

I’d use anyone but Slik !!

danmac
    Free Member

@plus-one… Any particular reason why?

tomhoward

IP theft (followed by campaign to discredit the people they stole it off) is my reason.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Used slik for years. Quality is a lot better than a couple of local ones i have tried. Postage takes a week or so.

Technically all these firms are breaking copyright (pretty sure no one has fox or rockshox permission to copy thier logos for profit) so thats a choice you need to make.

tomhoward

RS seem to give it out, they were fully behind Slik when they had their little tantrum.

That or they just wanted to put the boot into Fox.

snotrag

Used them twice since Christmas. Arrived in days, not weeks. DHL packaging. You wouldn’t even know it had came from Sweden unless you read the details on the label.

Wouldn’t hesitate to reccomend!

Mat

Folk on here saying not to use slik because of the Fox spat was another cause for me to hesitate buying. Manitou (the brand I wanted decals for) actually direct you to Slik as a reccommended suplier of aftermarket decals though.

sharkattack

I haven’t used them recently but Slik is the only company I’ve ever used and they’ve always been delivered quickly and top quality.

Loads of people complain about slow communication but I’m just trying to buy stickers not be pen pals.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ordered from Slik recently?’ is closed to new replies.