Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone on here with good knowledge of Go Daddy Web Shop Admin
  • dannybgoode

Hi all

Trying to help a friend out here who has a small web shop that they created, host and administer via Go Daddy. It has been working fine up until now however as the business has grown (it’s a small record shop) they are having problems loading in an increased volume of stock.

Details are a little sketchy however they have described the following:

More recently adding products (LP’s) has become painful. It is taking longer and longer than it was. They say there are no issues with their back end but I am starting to get fed up because I have a lot of products to add. I’ve cleared the cache, used different browsers and logged in on different networks but it is the same each time. Any ideas?

Has anyone got any experience here and can shed any light?

dannybgoode

Sly bump for the evening crowd. Any help/suggestions would be very gratefully received 🙂

dovebiker

There should be abulk product upload capability built into the back-end – just requires all the products entered into an appropriately formatted spreadsheet. I was able to find an answer on Google for “GoDaddy bulk product upload”. I have an e-commerce shop, but on a different platform so can’t give any more detailed help.

dannybgoode

@dovebiker – thank you. Will look into that…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here with good knowledge of Go Daddy Web Shop Admin’ is closed to new replies.