Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone on here ride a Pole evolink 130 or 131 ?
  • sofaking
    Free Member

If so, what are your thoughts on how it rides?

neilforrow

sofa, a good mate has the evo 150 – I’ve ridden that a few times and ridden the evo 140 29er a bit too.

In general terms they are well built, by that I mean they are well engineered. Neat welds etc. Nice finish too.

Ridability; they are very different to a lot of bikes and I’d urge you to get a go on one or something like it with the long front end. That said, the suspension layout is relatively unique. They feel very good over the small to medium stuff while bimbling along, but the long front end encourages you to drive on over the rough as the longer front end gives good stability. I found even after a short ride I got comfortable and rode not far off times on my 5010.

The geometry means you have to get around the bike a bit more to put the weight where you want it. Not a bad thing, just different.

I’m guessing the 130 is very similar to the above, but do try and get on one.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

had a day on a 140. was nice, but I didn’t buy one. A succinct summary

sofaking
    Free Member

Thanks Neilforrow, I have a Mojo G16 so am used to the longer bike characteristics but want something that is a bit lighter and  less full on for  local trails

Howsyourdad, what are the reasons for not buying one ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here ride a Pole evolink 130 or 131 ?’ is closed to new replies.