Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Anyone on here near St Andrews or Dundee
  • yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I’ve figured out who you are IRL haha! *Trying not to be creepy*

redmex
    Free Member

Whitfield was tongue in cheek, apologies to anyone from there offended although the shape of the place looks good from well above

joshvegas
    Free Member

I’ve figured out who you are IRL haha! *Trying not to be creepy*

Bugger, I need to disapear again?!

misteralz
    Free Member

Ex Tayportian here and it must have changed beyond all recognition if folk are describing it as nice. I grew up there and couldn’t wait to leave – I was an outsider because my folks weren’t born there! Great trails round and about but honestly the most parochial place I’ve experienced. Strathy K is a great suggestion, though. Made some great pals from there once I made it to secondary.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Oh dear the Madras boys are in 😀

I’ve always thought Tayport could be nice if you demolished about three quarters of it 😀

duckman

Redmex, only if viewed through open bomb doors.

highlandman
    Free Member

Just back from a surprisingly civilised (i.e. not too muddy) ride at Tentsmuir with a bunch of ne’er do wells. Can report that the trails definitely are still there, if that helps your planning… It’s our go-to area when November has been so wet and everywhere else is either a total bog or completely submerged.
    No spare room I’m afraid and anyway, am the other side of the Sidlaws so realistically too far away. (More trails over here though..)

NZCol

I’m not a Balmullo resident but I do own a house there that my mum lives in ! Bizarre to see so many people on here 😂

NZCol

I’m not a Balmullo resident but I do own a house there that my mum lives in ! Bizarre to see so many people on here 😂

molgrips
    Free Member

How you planning on getting all the way up there @SaxonRider? It’s a long old drive!

benv
    Free Member

Paddle steamer by the looks of it. Last time a room in St Andrews was £200 a month that was a normal mode of transport.

SaxonRider

Paddle steamer by the looks of it. Last time a room in St Andrews was £200 a month that was a normal mode of transport.

Wow. Just keep flogging.

@molgrips
    :

Dash 8

redmex
    Free Member

Could be easier to find hens teeth than cheap acc there, Dundee Whitfield not the most salubrious place or Happyhillock Rd although cheery name maybe avoid are looking for 5-600 a month for 2 bedroom flats even a yoof hostel charges 20 something a night

scotroutes

Planet Raper!!

molgrips
    Free Member

Looks like £400/mo is typical room rent.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here near St Andrews or Dundee’ is closed to new replies.