Anyone need any spares? Spliiting Fox float 36 RC2

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Anyone need any spares? Spliiting Fox float 36 RC2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone need any spares? Spliiting Fox float 36 RC2
  • ndthornton

I have just replaced my 2006 forks as for the second time the pinch bolts have cracked on the lowers. If anyone wants them as a set for not much £££s then let me know (they will in all likely hood work fine for many years despite the cracks). Otherwise I can sell the Uppers and internals seperately if there is any interest.

Uppers:
    The stanchions are immaculate from regular servicing – no chips or wear.
    The crown is gunmetal and has some discoloration due to my brake hose pulling out and spraying dot4 everywhere.
    Steerer – 1/1’8 – Il measure length if there is any interest but I dont use headset spacers so wont be huge

FIT RC2 damper – works fine, serviced once. Could be used to upgrade from open bath damper.

Air spring – what can I say, its an air spring.

Offers welcome – im not looking for much as I realise its not a new fork

mikeyd

Hi, could you e-mail about these;

mike dot davies at aecom dot com

Thanks,

Mike

mattzzzzzz

Hi,
    Maybe interested as I have a set of 36 talas with stantion wear that I would like to convert,just need to know the steerer length
    Email in profile
    Cheers Matt

Scoobster

I would possibly be interested in the whole lot depending on How much ‘not much £££’ is. Any rough guide price to start negotiations from?

ndthornton

Il email details tomorrow and see if I can get some pics. I think I’d want £150+ postage for the complate forks

ndthornton

Steerer tube measures 190mm

pics here…..
    https://picasaweb.google.com/ndthornton1/January52013#

I went for a ride on them yesterday – they are still great fork and super plush – £150 is a good price??

kingmeme26

I’m very interested in your air cartridge if your splitting them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone need any spares? Spliiting Fox float 36 RC2’ is closed to new replies.