Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone MTBed from Beccles to Bungay?
  • nathaneddy
    Free Member

Is the Angles’ Way off limits?
    Just curious.
    Have to take this route by bike in a couple weeks and thought I’d get creative.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

My mate lives in Bungay… I’ll ask him, as he’s often out over that way..

nathaneddy
    Free Member

nice one
    not getting my hopes up for any secret trail centres in that area, mind. . .

mattythemod
    Free Member

i wish there was something hidden ie trail center lol

nathaneddy
    Free Member

I know! I’m really beating the bushes here to find rides — this is a different day out from the Somerleyton ride!
    Why did I move from Manchester. . . 🙂

MrGreedy

Never been along there myself but I think it would be quite weather dependent and probably very hard work if the ground is heavy. In terms of legality the Angle’s Way is a mix of FP, BW and BOAT as you can see on the OS map, but I’ve never had problems riding the odd FP in Norfolk and Suffolk.

Oh, and as for finding rides, the best singletrack nearby is down at Tunstall. It’s perfectly possible to string together some interesting (albeit not very rad) riding down the coast (Walberswick, Dunwich, Thorpeness etc) too – email in profile if you want more info.

nathaneddy
    Free Member

very helpful, thanks
    may well be in touch in future

nathaneddy
    Free Member

did the ride in question but took my along my charge plug instead — did a bit of the Angles’ Way which was fine, but enjoyed (shock horror) the quiet back roads even more.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone MTBed from Beccles to Bungay?’ is closed to new replies.