Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone missing a black Specialized S-Works?
  • superdale
    Free Member

Advert description & photo look to be a little dodgy, looks like its fitted with Bombers so ready for redemption 😉

S-Works

althepal

Bit hit and miss parts-wise but guessing it was maybe someone’s pride and joy at some point?
    Nice frame- looks like an 04 but should have a brain shock.. Hmm? That flip flop link looks a bit kashima-ey too- maybe not an 04 one?
    Yes, I had an 04 S-works..

dirtyrider
    Free Member

geometry sure has moved on

andyl
    Free Member

is it just me or does that look like a Thomson post that is going to get hit by the shock?

SLX cranks, not sure what brakes – look like silver 2 pots with black caps on he rear and black 4 pots with silver caps on the front – Hope?

XT shifters

Saddle, bars, stem and forks don’t really seem to fit in with the rest of it.

Brianblessed
    Free Member

its not mine but making dodgy looking ads public is a great idea superdale ! there are way too many bikes being nicked !!

ormondroyd
    Free Member

is it just me or does that look like a Thomson post that is going to get hit by the shock?

Just adds to the suspiciousness of the ad… something like that makes me assume a tealeaf is shorter than an original owner.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone missing a black Specialized S-Works?’ is closed to new replies.