Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone Lost a V10 Carbon?
  • pbooker1995
    Free Member

Is it just me, or is this a bargain?

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/bik/4072689628.html

bigtimebones
    Free Member

I think the fact it is called a Motocross bike in the title rings alarm bells

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Saw one in North Notts too if anyones had one pinched this way on, ridden by a bloke who didnt look like the kind of guy you would see on such a high spec bike- it was a large or maybe even xl with green SC lettering on the downtube, not the kind of bike you see ridden down the high street usually, email in profile for exact sighting location

godzilla
    Free Member

Apart from the price it doesn’t sound too dodge, I think the motorcross bit in the Title is just keyword spamming.

tomhoward

When I get my Uber shiny mega spec bike imma put some trackies, trainers and a burberry cap on and ride round town on it, just to see if I get a mention on here 😈

(cant look at the link, work thinks its a grot site….)

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

I’m sure if it was your bike you would like some info Tom Howard, who rides a DH bike round the high street? surely if you can afford a bike like that you would have an XC bike for normal duties.

Maybe just maybe I’m right but if I am not then no harm done

yorkshire89
    Free Member
    Shergie
    Free Member

That seems to be the one, handlebars and everything – hopefully someone will be along soon to verify.

kimbers
    Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Doesn’t look like anything like the same bike, before the lynch mob go after the alleged toerag.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

The parts list is nothing like that bike bar the bars.

Hope it is and it has been modified so at least someone gets it back.

kimbers

It wasn’t his

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Lost a V10 Carbon?’ is closed to new replies.