Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone looking for a cheap or first fatbike ? … Calibre Dune ,£412
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

If anyone is looking for a cheap Fatbike , Go outdoors are doing the Dune at £412 ! … at the minute 🙂 … Just been to pick one up and it had a scratch on the fork and so got another 10% off ! .. get in for £370.80 🙂
    https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15901415/calibre-dune-fat-bike-15901415

eddiebaby
    Free Member

GOod bike and a great price.

kayak23

Awesome bike. Love mine. What a bargain!

How did you make the scratch? 😉

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

kayak23

Subscriber
    Awesome bike. Love mine. What a bargain!

How did you make the scratch? 😉

Was already there im glad to say 🙂 …. i’ll probably do alot worse the first week its out !

Northwind

That’s a great price, the tyres are a downgrade from when I got mine, but otherwise it’s almost the same bike and even cheaper.

(tyres are really important for fatbikes, and the Juggernauts are both ungrippy, and also pretty slow. The previous JJs were far better)

breadcrumb

Brilliant price. I paid about £460 for mine and I love it. Although I’ve changed a few bits now-

Tyres
    Brakes
    Dropper added
    Cranks
    Full drivetrain
    Tubeless
    Bars
    Stem
    Grips
    Saddle
    Pedals
    Top cap
    Rim tape….

Probably my most upgraded bike since I started biking!

RustySpanner

Are all the essential bits decent?
    Frame, wheels etc?

I know nothing about fat bikes, please humour me.

zilog6128

8% Quidco available which is another £33 off if you pay for it online! Do I actually need another bike 😂

tomhoward

Are all the essential bits decent?
    Frame, wheels etc?

Usable is probably the nicest thing you could say about it, brakes can be upgraded for not much, gearing is 8 speed iirc, so upgrade when that wears out, get a dropper ASAP. Frame is all current standards so all good there.

Poopscoop

Friggin Grady office with sick too!

Are the frames a bit “snappy” still?

Poopscoop

Christ. I’ll translate that for the humans on here.

“Friggin great price with Quidco too!”

k1100t
    Free Member

@Rusty-Spanner-2 I loved mine, right up to the point I snapped the frame. Just be aware if you need a longer seat post, you may have issues, you may not. Change the tyres, the Kenda’s are made of cheese, convert it to 1x by removing the front derailleur, shifter and the inside chain ring. Just replace all the other stuff as and when it wears out, then you’re good to go on some awesome adventures.

richardthird

Cant help thinking one of these needs a Bafang mid drive nailed on.

I want to convert my carbon fat frame but It’s probs too thick around the BB.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone looking for a cheap or first fatbike ? … Calibre Dune ,£412’ is closed to new replies.