Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone live in Witney in Oxfordshire? If so please can you do me a favour?
  • orange_c
    Free Member

I sent my i pad to be repaired by a company called Gloopy who are at 101 High St. Paid in advance for the repair, sent by signed for delivery. It has been signed for.

They have not returned it, don’t answer e-mails, don’t answer the phone and their voice mail box is full.

If you happen to be going past there, please can you check if they exist. Or if you have used them, let me know.

thanks very much

drummer
    Free Member

We had an Xbox repaired by them last year with no probs, they were in a little industrial unit back then, not this new address. A bit too far for me to drop by though sorry

konahead

101 High Street used to be a computer service place called Ability Systems, as far as I know it still is. I drive past it on my way home so I’ll check on the place tonight for you.

orange_c
    Free Member

Thanks very much for your help, I also posted this on Mumsnet and a kind person has got back to me about Ability System and given me an alternative telephone number and they do exist. It seems they just have a backlog and an inability to anwer the phone/respond to e-mails.

Interweb is fabulous for this kind of thing!

konahead

Just to confirm, I went past the shop about 6pm tonight. Shop still appears to be operating. They also have a mobile unit that travels round the area fixing equipment. As you say, probably just have a backlog.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone live in Witney in Oxfordshire? If so please can you do me a favour?’ is closed to new replies.