Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone know where the Chris King Purple hubs are?
  • lank45
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can get a pair of the purple Chris King hubs? Internet searching isn’t helping 🙁

amplebrew

I asked the importer a couple of months ago and got told they’d all gone.

I think they had a few bottom brackets left at the time.

You could try Aspire Velo Tech who seem to carry a lot of CK.

knightrider
    Free Member

in the mid 90’s?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lank45
    Free Member

I’d seen that Aspire had a rear to fit my bike but no front 🙁

knightrider, similar to the ones from the 90’s but re-released this year as a limited edition. Something about anodised purple I love, if only Hope would re-release this colour

ChrisA
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of r45’s waiting to be built up, I got them months ago from aspire velotech and at that point the importers didn’t have any r45 or iso hubs left, so you might be struggling to get any.

I’m after a road bb so was looking at aspire velotech again the other night but there are only a few bits left now

unovolo
    Free Member

Get a 2nd Hand pair of silver ones and get them re-anodised in whatever colour you want.
    I have had it done with some silver alloy levers,calipers,chainring and guard that I was fitting to a restored BMX.

amplebrew

I think all the popular parts sold out pretty much straight away.

The purple looks great and I was hoping to put it on a titanium frame I’m building up. I thought the purple would go really well against the matt grey of the frame. I was far too slow though and missed out.

I ended up going for boring black instead as the other colours don’t really float my boat.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know where the Chris King Purple hubs are?’ is closed to new replies.