Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Anyone know when the Rapha sale starts?
  • ratherbeintobago

As above, now that the important business of Christmas is out of the way…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

never much reduction beyond the 15/20% codes that always knock about

a sample sale is what we need, in the north again, been ages since the Manchester one

ratherbeintobago

To be honest, all I’d be after is free shipping on orders below £50 (I want some socks).

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Never seen a 15/20% off code! One would be appreciated, and yes agreed, I hate paying £4 postage for a cap or socks

DT78
    Free Member

I’m after something nice from Rapha with my Xmas money so waiting too…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

last 15% code i saw earlier this month was LCTINT13

worked fine for me

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Negative. Thanks anyway. Where do the codes come from?

100mphplus
    Free Member

I get sent an email every year asking me to fill in a questionnaire and in return get a 15% off voucher! I received the same code as above which expired on 15th Dec.

There was a 50% off sale before Christmas last year as I got some merino base layers half price.

MoreCashThanDash

Other than socks, I’ve usually got decent quality Rapha kit at sensible prices on ebay – only way I can afford it 🙁

ratherbeintobago

Started now, apparently.

Disappointingly, still not free postage under £100.

Spud

Got what I was after and if with vouchers as pressies, a good saving. Still not cheap mind. But lovely kit.

peteimpreza

It’s just started.

r17anm
    Free Member

Does rapha gear size up small ? I’m extra large in dhb jersey’s

Teetosugars
    Free Member

r17anm – Member
    Does rapha gear size up small ? I’m extra large in dhb jersey’s

Yes. You’ll need XXL…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Only a couple of things I’m buying this time around, I’m looking forward to the new seasons stuff..

pb2

Jeeez that stuff is nose bleed expensive, how do they justify that pricing ?

jeffm
    Free Member

You’re right it is pricey. I have both the hardshell and softshell jackets and they’re both superb and look like new even though they’ve both had tough daily (alternative days give or take) use.
    I’ve bought cheap stuff before and watched it fall apart quickly but Rapha’s stuff (in my experience) holds up well and for me this goes some way to justifying the price (I’ve never bought at full price though).

ratherbeintobago

Jeeez that stuff is nose bleed expensive, how do they justify that pricing?

I don’t have much Rapha stuff, but what I do have is of excellent quality, and I’m not sure it’s any more expensive than other high-end roadie kit eg. Assos/Castelli etc. They used to do free crash repairs too, though I’m not sure this is still the case.

There is the odd thing in their catalogue that does make me wonder though, such as the jeans.

aP
    Free Member

Yes, Rapha is expensive, but for the most part the quality is superb and things last well. I’m still wearing jerseys from 2006 which still look great, not many other brands stand up as well.

mcboo
    Free Member

I’m going to hang off until this is in a sale……embrace it.

infidel
    Free Member

I can attest to the fact that they still do free crash repair/replacement. Their customer service is superb and I’d have no hesitation in buying rapha again.

faz083
    Free Member

I ordered a pro team race cape the other day as it was down to a just about justifiable price with a £25 voucher I got for christmas. Ordered it Monday evening but have heard nothing. Would love to road test this weekend but looking unlikely now eh?

Very good to hear about the crash repair scheme – this is actually something which has worried me a little about taking it out, if I come off and rip a gash in a £200 jacket!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know when the Rapha sale starts?’ is closed to new replies.