Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone know the direct phone no. for Parcelforce Dyce Depot?
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

Or anyone know what’s happened to the deliveries today?

I’m on Kirkhill Estate waiting to go home. Tracking said Express24 picked up Wednesday at 17:30. Still waiting. Latest info it was scanned in at local depot at 07:48

CRC. Awaiting shiny bits. Grrrr.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Those who have it ain’t up for giving it out, most likely.

Kind of like “can you phone the queen?”

“Well, I can phone the queen”.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Actually it’s the depot at Altens. Like 99% of the general public I can’t (and don’t care really!) tell the difference between Royal Mail and Parcelforce.
    I’m off to pick it up. Why can’t CRC use DPD?
    The last twice I’ve paid extra for next day delivery… It’s arrived a day late!
    Oh, btw, staff shortages at Aberdeen Parcelforce. So anything urgent. Forget It!

trail_rat
    Free Member

go round and see them if your on kirkhill industrial estate…..

its only round on wellheads road just round from the bank of scotland.

wont get your parcel any quicker though.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Oh, right, you’re north of Glasgow?
    Considered “highlands”.

Means they can do whatever they like.

This is wisdom from someone who used to have all the direct dials and they were only useful for deliveries to the Highlands, and to central London.

Comparable logistical black holes apparently.

Good luck. There’s only one response a depot manager will give a member of the public showing up to collect their goods.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“Actually it’s the depot at Altens

I’m off to pick it up”

is your wife expecting you home tonight ? i really hope not because your not getting home till 8pm…..

kirkhill to altens at 4pm…. and back -forget it. took me 1.5 hours at lunch time to visit steveweld.

kcal

I think Highlands means us, cfinnimore – Aberdeen is usually OK.

We’re on that funny part of mainland UK where if you type in your postcode, it re-classifies you as *not* mainland UK…

I’d get someone to pick it up on your behalf and drop it off.. as per what mr. trail_rat says, or courier it 🙂

Deveron53
    Free Member

is your wife expecting you home tonight

Funny story…

I’m married to the large turquoise aluminium thing in the back of my car. Which is about to get some Guide RS’s. Then all I’ve got to do is wait for the rain to stop.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“I think Highlands means us, cfinnimore – Aberdeen is usually OK.”

go away.

im 10.5 mile from aberdeen center – i am highlands. this means everything takes an extra day and getting my chassis parts for the land rover delivered cost 50 quid !

haha fair enough – go straight to scolty then – easier than going home 😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

Are you home yet ? 🙂 with or without shiny bits ?

mrjmt
    Free Member

Most of the direct numbers are on saynoto0870

Deveron53
    Free Member

I have black glossy bits. Stayed up until 1.30am to fit them! Testing is due this week.

trail_rat
    Free Member

only took 30 minutes to fit though – you got home at 1am right 😉

i hate aberdeen traffic

Deveron53
    Free Member

Trying to get the rear hose under the shock and between dogbone and swingarm took ages.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know the direct phone no. for Parcelforce Dyce Depot?’ is closed to new replies.