Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone know of any XL cheap jerseys while dieting?
  • zaskar
    Free Member

Dropping another 10kg for August but don't have any proper Jerseys other than Large which makes me look even fatter! 😳

Need something bigger for 3 months but dead cheap.
    Even Lidl would be great but no luck. 8)

I have quality riding clothes but just 2 months too tight! 😈

Timmo
    Free Member

type in 'NoFear Jersey' into ebay, look in motorbike clothing and narrow it down a bit and you should find some MX style jerseys for £12-15, they come up a bit bigger than mtb style ones as there menat for pads underneath,

zaskar
    Free Member

Cheers!

Won't be long before I fit body hugging clothes but a bit tight fitting at the moment lol.

Andituk
    Free Member

Wiggle, CRC and JE James had some of last years Royal stuff going cheap last time I looked.

tron
    Free Member

Decathlon do road style jerseys for £8 a pop. I quite happily wear them on the mountain bike.

zaskar
    Free Member

Thanks for the tips guys. Wiggle and CRC, JE James have some cracking stuff and I can't wait till I'm slim and can buy some replica kit! but for 2-3 months use I'm gonna wait (rubs hands).

@ Tron -Thanks I went to the Decathalon site-bloody hell its cheap, bought 2 jerseys and hope to use them in commutes and training till I lose the excess baggage. They also have some top end stuff too.

£8 for std and £50 to some roadie/xc designs.

fackit
    Free Member

Endura Cairns hide my beer gut well…

zaskar
    Free Member

I think its good it doesn't hide me so well as it gives you a kick in the backside to get into shape!

All my Large gear is Endura, Fackit!

It's just a bit too small to hide me lol but the quality in their clothing is very good but reflected in their price.

It would be silly of me to spend £50 ea for 3 tops that won't fit me in 3 months as I lose weight quite quick when training. But will be used in commutes and washed daily etc.

I'll report back on the quailty as I'm not expecting big things but for Lidl prices what do you expect! :mrgreen:

(I'm not normally a stingey git)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know of any XL cheap jerseys while dieting?’ is closed to new replies.