Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • tinribz
    Free Member

(still including you Tinribz although you always go quiet after a post saying I’ve done you)

Yeah I’m the bad guy in this . The facts speak for themselves, until the facts change you’ve ripped me off whether you want to believe it or not. I don’t trust your promises and I’ve better things to do that play forum or email ping pong. I’m done getting strung along. You’ve had my paypal details, name & address (and money) for 2 months what more could you need.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

shoefiti, i know it may sound strange thst we seem surprised that a stranger on the internet scams us. However, given that most of us have made many such transactions successfully, it is surprising and disappointing when one goes wrong. One of the reasons that this is a thriving community is because there is a degree of trust and i’m still happy to trust folks on here, albeit with a bit more caution.

hora
    Free Member

IWH, get all this sorted. When all is done just sell one thing at a time. I know off forum you brought up family issues etc but to be honest it doesnt tie into the ‘have posted’-bits. If you are having a tough time on a ‘personal level’ no probs but to be able to come online and defend yourself without addressing the root-cause isn’t fair.
    Imagine yourself in their shoes, you work all week, get up early 5days pay to commute, buy your lunch etc. Then that money disapears into a strangers pocket. Mugging is a fair comparison.
    People are perfectly right to think they are being scammed. You must agree? Right to think that until they receive either the item they paid for (as described as well remember) OR their money back. Until then I dont think anyone is out of order for thinking the worse of you.

uplink
    Free Member

buy your lunch etc.

Do what I do Hora – only go into the office when there are clients visiting, there’s always plenty left over from the buffet they always get.
    Or, schedule all outside meetings for lunchtime & claim it on expenses 😀

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

Won’t stand for everyone, but for those that have paid this guy via paypal using a credit card, can you not initiate a chargeback?

Turnoisier
    Free Member

Is this now the longest ‘lynching’ thread ever?

Jamie
    Free Member

Turnoisier:

Is this now the longest ‘lynching’ thread ever?

I still maintain it is not a lynching thread. Its more of an accountability thread.

hora
    Free Member

Totally agree. It isnt to do with lynching. He has alot of money of peoples and so far people arent getting what they wanted/paid for.

BigDummy
    Free Member

There is always a reason for a lynching. 🙂

duckman

Nah! forget lynching, soon be the Summer Solstice, lets get him in the wickerman.That in no way is meant to be implied as a threat to said IWH

Jamie
    Free Member

BigDummy:

There is always a reason for a lynching. [:-)]

Same can be said for cake :mrgreen:

uplink
    Free Member

mrman
    Free Member

im quite proud of this thread being 6 pages!

anyhow the story goes on. Last night IMH emailed me with a rather long story about how some big men came to his house etc etc and how the police where getting involved. I was quite pleased he has said he gave them my details. Anyway in addition to the story he attached a scan of a receipt from the post office to “prove” the item was posted on tuesday. Ive just come back from the post office as i wanted to check it with them. What they told me was that the attached receipt is a fake. The reason they gave is that IMH has sent a “1st class packet” (the weight and price is legit) which isnt a registered form of postage however at the bottom of the reciept there is an entry for the destination address which has my postcode and is “validated” The problem is that when purchasing a “1st class packet” you dont validate the address on the reciept as there is no option for it. Basically what IMH has done is attach a receipt from one transaction to either a forged copy of the bottom or a legitmate bottom from another date.

My conclusion is then that either hes sent the parcel recorded yesterday and didnt want to show he was making it up that he hadnt sent it on tuesday (as in dates on reciept) or hes just made the bottom bit up. Either way the post office have his address details and are going to be looking into it with their internal team or something.

What a pain!

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Good grief!!

Jamie
    Free Member

I still think the ‘heavies’ going round is bullshit. Good to hear the post office might be looking into things.

IWH
    Free Member

That statement is not true and I have other receipts from the same post office that I’m more than willing to provide.

Luke, you’ve got email.

BigDummy
    Free Member

It’s a bit like watching that video of the rolling rally car the other day, but in slow motion, and the car is full of ostriches, and every time it rolls another ostrich comes flying out, and as each ostrich hits the ground it starts whooshing like a catherine wheel, and all the orange penguins who are watching the crash come running out with brooms and try and put the ostriches out by hitting them with their brooms, but the brooms just catch fire and the penguins panic and stat rolling around on the ground surrounded by exploding ostriches as the car rolls on and on spewing out ever more ostriches.

A bit like that anyway.

theflatboy
    Free Member

yeah, BD, that’s just what i was thinking 😆

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

lol (very loudly) at BD 😆

imp999
    Free Member

sc-xc
    Can I have the Mikey M address, please.

My Email ad is in my profile.

Cheers.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

This is a wind up.

Right?

duckman

Jamie
    Free Member

BigDummy:

It’s a bit like watching that video of the rolling rally car the other day, but in slow motion, and the car is full of ostriches, and every time it rolls another ostrich comes flying out, and as each ostrich hits the ground it starts whooshing like a catherine wheel, and all the orange penguins who are watching the crash come running out with brooms and try and put the ostriches out by hitting them with their brooms, but the brooms just catch fire and the penguins panic and stat rolling around on the ground surrounded by exploding ostriches as the car rolls on and on spewing out ever more ostriches.

A bit like that anyway.

nicko74

I have no involvement in this whatsoever, but I have to ask. Is he just Dave Hinde in disguise??

<runs away quick>

chakaping
    Free Member

. Is he just Dave Hinde in disguise??

Actually did LOL at that.

mrman
    Free Member

IWH if nothing else we have entertained people. Its just id rather have the phone…

ski
    Free Member

LOL – can this post get any better 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

*runs off to hollywood to pitch film idea*

BigDummy
    Free Member

Q: can this post get any better?

A: We could invoke the Kylie Clause:

Does that help? 😉

HTTP404
    Free Member

That statement is not true

“You can’t handle the truth!”

I’ve always wanted to say that.
    😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

This thread is now like watching really, REALLY, REALLY crap TV, late at night, when you’re totally knackered.
    You know you should give up watching and go to bed, but try as you might, you just can’t do it…..

Musssst. Give. In.

duckman

You watch the world exploding every single night
    Dancing in the sun a newborn in the light
    Brothers and their fathers joining hands and to make a chain
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again

Your time will come, your time will come
    Your time will come, your time will come

jimmy

Holy crap. What an absolute bunch of bullsh’t. I had a similar experience with someone off here a few years back – same excuses. Is there a scammers guide to blagging money off online forums?

1. Claim family problems (check)
    2. Claim to be out of the country (they’ll forget all about it in the next week before ‘you’re back’) (check)
    3. Claim postal problems due to Royal Mail / Parcel Force / DHL in turn (check).
    4. Repeat ad nauseum

IWH – do you have an incident number for the heavies visiting your mother? I’d like to add some details to it please.

pantsonfire
    Free Member

You forgot rule number 5 have a handy supply of sock puppets who come on and tell everyone what brilliant service they have had and what a great guy you are

freeride_gear
    Free Member

http://www.bikemagic.com/forum/forummessages/mps/UTN/95771/dt/4/URN/5/srchdte/0/cp/3/v/1/sp/

He seems to have a fair old following over on BM and the users of STW don’t seem to win many fans at all. Weirdly / ridiculously biased in IWH or “Mr Wilson’s” favour.

It couldn’t be any more clear cut could it? Money paid, reasonable amount of time passed, no goods, refund. Regardless of “personal” circumstances, these unfortunately are irrelevant issues for the affected buyers.

As already said – his address is available, small claims court.

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

BigDummy – Member

A bit like that anyway.

Lmao BD first class – that’s exactly what I was thinking!

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Dont turn this into a BM V’s STW issue. Nothing of the sort. We just havent started with death threats yet because he is a trusted member (So far).

If you read it there are a few members who have said it really isnt on and needs clearing up asap.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

“The man’s a con man – wise up suckers”

As I mentioned before.. if that were the case why did he not take my £700 – would have been very very easy to do it.

Also not too common for scammers to give you their address, bank details, phone numbers, email, mobile number quite so freely and answer every call, text or email strsight away.

Is it?

It would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to have taken my money, don’t you agree?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Dont turn this into a BM V’s STW issue

You better pray it doesn’t turn into a BM v STW issue. If we wanted to turn it into a STW v BM issue you’d all be like, totally, dead. We know some seriously hard people who’ll come round BM unless STW gets a paypal refund and a full apology immediatly. And don’t go crying to the police. 👿 😉

grumm
    Free Member

“The man’s a con man – wise up suckers”

As I mentioned before.. if that were the case why did he not take my £700 – would have been very very easy to do it.

Also not too common for scammers to give you their address, bank details, phone numbers, email, mobile number quite so freely and answer every call, text or email strsight away.

Is it?

It would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to have taken my money, don’t you agree?

Personally I think its pretty clear he’s not a conman, if he is he’s not very good at it.

I also think its pretty clear that he’s an unreliable bull****r.

You got lucky with your dealings with him – other’s weren’t so lucky.

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.