Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • Rich
    Free Member

BigDummy – Member

Can someone explain what is “distasteful” about referencing the KKK in a lynching thread? [:-)]

Iz it cuz he iz black?!

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

“Richyb – Member
    Has it not dawned on anyone yet that this guy could be getting pre payment for items he doesn’t have and then going and sourcing them. Would explain a lot wouldn’t it?”

LMFAO!
    … Morse is that you? because that would be easier wouldn’t it.
    Its getting a bit hysterical here

I’ll repeat that my personal experience is that Lee is genuine – I sent him £345 for wheels, they arrived and were accurately described.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Can someone explain what is “distasteful” about referencing the KKK in a lynching thread? [:-)]

The KKK are a legitimate fraternal organisation who do great work in the community and there has never been any proven evidence of them being involved in any lynching

BigDummy
    Free Member

Then I apologise unreservedly to the Klan for perpetuating negative stereotypes of their behaviour.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

oh, actually you may be right, i was thinking of the Rotarians

rs
    Free Member

SirJonLordofBike – Member

“Richyb – Member
    Has it not dawned on anyone yet that this guy could be getting pre payment for items he doesn’t have and then going and sourcing them. Would explain a lot wouldn’t it?”

LMFAO!
    … Morse is that you? because that would be easier wouldn’t it.
    Its getting a bit hysterical here

this guys post on Page 3 wouldn’t make anyone think that would it.

RopeyReignRider – Member
    ***RIGHT, I’VE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH IWH TODAY ***

Guys Please listen to me.

I’ve been in contact via text and IWH apologises but isn’t able to get online at all at the moment to answer your queries.

I know for a fact that he has some serious family issues to deal with and as such it’s not a suprise to me that he can’t get online tbh.

I too am waiting for something IWH sourced from the US for me but I have every faith in receiving as I did my frame just over a month or so ago.

He’s assured me that he’ll attend to everything as soon as he’s able to.

HTTP404
    Free Member

think somebody mentioned before he’s spending time overseas. people have his details. he’s not completely off the radar. he’s on twitter and according to that has a new very active website too. just bad delivery timing. but doesn’t look to be a scammer.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

what about mikey_m?

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

would like to say that i also bought an iphone from Lee, and it was a knightmare from start to finish, if it wasn’t for the help from someone on here I would never of got my money back.

it does seem a bit dodgy, that this guy seems to be selling three of everything.

But he has replied to every email, and that does not seem to be typical behaviour for a scammer.

Jamie
    Free Member

He probably is a scammer. Just seems to be really bad at it.

Scammer with a concious maybe? :mrgreen:

pantsonfire
    Free Member

He’s assured me that he’ll attend to everything as soon as he’s able to.

In the mean time he will look after your money for you 🙄

It seems that there really is one born every minute

uplink
    Free Member

He can have as many personal & family problems than you can throw a stick at but it would save him a whole bundle of time if he simply refunded everyone.
    I suspect he doesn’t have the money hence all the stalling until he gets another sale in order to pay off whoever shouts loudest

My guess is he’s running a bike parts Ponzi scheme

dr_adams
    Free Member

I hear the people saying we should let it be whilst things are sorted out, but from experience that it not the way, people should be subjected to pressure. He has peoples money and we shouldn’t ignore the fact he has already cause one person to write off £200. I understand he has problems, we all have problems now and then but as said, if he got an hour free he could refund everyone and then simply ask them to pay when he can send it. If he is sitting on all this money then he should be able to get people cash back until things are better for him. I think its unreasonable to assume there are any circumstances that stop him from being able to sort this within a month, especially if he has had a presence on other forums and personal websites. This doesn’t ring true and sadly i think it should be a case that a small claims settlement should be entered into by all parties. It is SAD it has to come to this but i agree that one person on here getting biten affects the whole community.

IWH
    Free Member

Right. As a (hopeful) end to this situation Mrman and Fatblokeattheback have just had emails containing scans of the proof of postage for their items.

For the record I offered them BOTH refunds last week having explained the situation to them and was told they were ok to wait. It’s worth pointing out that the tone of the email communications I’ve had with them has been very different to the tone on this thread.

The threats and the visits stop. Now. I’ve reported everything that has happened today to the Police and I will take this as far as I can with them.

To the two tough blokes who turned up at the house this afternoon and behaved in a menacing manner towards my Mother – my neighbour got your registration number and vehicle description and you can expect a visit from the Police very soon. Did it make you feel tough trying to intimidate a Woman? You’re pathetic.

For what it’s worth I’m not ‘in the trade’ as has been implied on this thread. Those pictures were posted in a jokey open letter to my old favourite bike shop that I posted on the BM forums a while ago. The parts I’ve been selling have been bits from bikes I’ve breaking down that just haven’t been getting used. I’ve not been in the trade for about 5 years now.

RRR, Nobby, SirJon, Pimp and the others who’ve posted in reasonable ways – thankyou. I do appreciate you adding another perspective to this.

As I’ve said all along if there is anyone (still including you Tinribz although you always go quiet after a post saying I’ve done you) who is waiting for parts from me then let me know – just email me (mtblee09@googlemail.com) with STW in the subject line.

sc-xc

CharlieMungus – Member

what about mikey_m?

I have Mikey’s adress if anyone has been ripped off by him….

guido

So he rips people off and hides behind his mum then crys for the police LOL

luke
    Free Member

Just thought I’d share my dealings with IWH, I’ve booked to go on the BikeMagic trip he’s organized to Scotland and sent a deposit cheque to him a fair while ago, and sent had to chase him to make sure he’d received the cheque, and in true scammer style he’s still not cashed the cheque (well not that my bank records show.
    He was also open in giving address and contact numbers and also explained the different names.
    I’ve not posted much since the forum troubles on here but used to go under the alias 27 if anyone wants to question my details.

higgo
    Free Member

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I have Mikey’s adress if anyone has been ripped off by him….

i dunno if i’ve been ripped off, but i’ve paid him £15 for lights and a stem, not heard from him since. He had a long list of items for sale, i think a few folks here bought stuff from him. Anyone??

garethh
    Free Member

Mmm long running thread, had a similar thing with a certain ‘Will J C’ before Christmas, he got over 1k from a bunch of singletrackworlders, this guy seems like scammer. If he’s reported his visits to the police he must have an incident number I presume, reckon he’s got in too deep and is now shi**ing it

Nobby

Mmm long running thread, had a similar thing with a certain ‘Will J C’ before Christmas, he got over 1k from a bunch of singletrackworlders, this guy seems like scammer. If he’s reported his visits to the police he must have an incident number I presume, reckon he’s got in too deep and is now shi**ing it

So proof of posting to each of the two unhappy buyers has been provided, plenty of satisfied dealings mentioned, neither has refuted that they were offered refunds & you still post inflamatory crap like that?

How about questioning the sanity & actions of the retards that have paid his mother a visit. Sanctimonious muppet, let’s hope your life never has any personal upset so that like minded folk can’t rip into you on a public forum.

Round up the posse, the bandwagon’s back in town.

grumm
    Free Member

To the two tough blokes who turned up at the house this afternoon and behaved in a menacing manner towards my Mother – my neighbour got your registration number and vehicle description and you can expect a visit from the Police very soon. Did it make you feel tough trying to intimidate a Woman? You’re pathetic.

Sorry but this really sounds like bullshit to me.

mrman
    Free Member

Fatblokeattheback can you drop me an email its luke(at)hodgemail(dot)co(dot)uk

gizzardman
    Free Member

I’ve just finished reading this thread and am amazed that some people seem to be giving this guy a wide birth. He’s obvioulsy a phoney, a chancer, a bulls*itter and waste of bl**dy space. All the crap and excuses he’s giving about his family is just that – crap. The man’s a con man – wise up suckers!

Pauly

Mikey_M and IWH = 2 peas from the same pod.

gizzardman
    Free Member

I can remember following the Mikey M thread when it started and when people started giving him money i nearly died! I really didn’t think that people could be so bloody stupid. Still while there re people like this about you can be sure a scammer will be lurking somewhere close by!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

What a sack of shit, you are a bullshitter.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I can remember following the Mikey M thread when it started and when people started giving him money i nearly died! I really didn’t think that people could be so bloody stupid. Still while there re people like this about you can be sure a scammer will be lurking somewhere close by!

Agreed, for a forum that apparently populated by intelligent people, that thread exposes a few as being completely dumb ****.

devs
    Free Member

STW’ers should be aware of the guy on classifieds that offers you a fiver if you scan your cock and email it to him. Do not do it – HE ONLY WANTS TO SEE YOUR COCK. I feel so used and ashamed.

joe1983
    Free Member

got you too eh?

Nobby

gizzardman – Member

I’ve just finished reading this thread and am amazed that some people seem to be giving this guy a wide birth.

I’m guessing you meant ‘benefit of the doubt’? Well I, for one, have not had a problem in dealings with IWH & there seem to be more on here that fall into the same camp than those that have. It is strange that both the currently aggrieved parties have not refuted any of the details he has provided and I would be interested to hear from either as to whether they do now have their proof of posting?

There’s also the case of lungman who says the same guy did the same thing to him last year. I’d have thought that would’ve been all over the forum & made folk wary but have no recollection of it being raised before this thread. I may be wrong but that’s my understanding.

Surely we should wait for the end result, not buy anything advertised by this member & hope that those that are owed get their goods or cash back?

Jamie
    Free Member

#
    joe1983 – Member

got you too eh?
    Posted 4 minutes ago # Report-Post

Me three 😐

Pauly

To me the decent thing for IWH to do, seeing as he has access to a computer but not a Post Office/Courier, is to Paypal the money back to anyone who wants it on the proviso that he will hold the goods they want, and post the goods to them once his personal life is back on track. Soon hopefully IWH, so best of luck to all involved.

twohats
    Free Member

devs – Member

STW’ers should be aware of the guy on classifieds that offers you a fiver if you scan your cock and email it to him. Do not do it – HE ONLY WANTS TO SEE YOUR COCK. I feel so used and ashamed.

LOL 🙂

mrman
    Free Member

@nobby yes i have a scanned copy of a receipt showing that he posted a parcel on tuesday that weighed .85kg and was posted to my address, however it wasnt sent using registered post so i cant check it despite him telling me it was. Its a scanned copy so i guess it doesnt really say anything, ill be checking with post office if they can see any log for the transaction on their systems as i just cant believe that two parcels from the same person to two different people (me and flatback) have both not arrived. As ive said before ill be the first to post in big bold letters if this item actually arrives, but so far its not and first class is next day not 3 days. im just gutted as STW is a tight community and this kind of messes that all up

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Ref. my KKK picture, sorry, I always assume people are as well read as me. 😉 . For KINGTUT etc, they were/are infamous for lynching black men who had friendships with white women, but that’s just the really bad bit. Actually (originally at least) they were a catholic organisation and basically intimidated/beat up/lynched anyone who didn’t fit in with their catholic religion. Jews/prostitutes/thieves/homeless and anyone else, including white northerners who moved south and (in their view) consorted with the black slaves (after the civil war).

It might have been in bad taste prehaps, but it was just a jest and not aimed at anyone, rather a general observation of the thread, but hey ho……..

Nobby

Fingers crossed then mrman.

I’m still waiting on something posted to me on Tuesday too (from someone else) so perhaps the P.O. are on a go slow this week?!

shoefiti
    Free Member

More important than any of this ‘I payed a great deal of my hard earned money to a person on an internet forum i didn’t know and was amazed/angry that I didn’t recieve my goods’ thread

IS

What foot wear for cross burning? i’d of thought high heals where by far and away the least practical.

HTTP404
    Free Member

To me the decent thing for IWH to do

is to surely tell people the truth when they will or can expect to receive their purchases.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.