Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Stopping bloody online posting and start posting?

yep, rather than bleating away on here why not get all the outstanding stuff picked up from your house by couriers, send everyone their tracking numbers and refund those that want their cash?

you seem to be on the end of some shit – do you really think YOU are the victim?

chakaping
    Free Member

Jaffa cakes?

A bit of homemade sticky fudge might be more appropriate here.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

In the past month I’ve despatched over £1300 worth of items

Isn’t that really dropping into the realms of ‘trading’?

Nobby

yep, rather than bleating away on here why not get all the outstanding stuff picked up from your house by couriers, send everyone their tracking numbers and refund those that want their cash?

you seem to be on the end of some shit – do you really think YOU are the victim?

Reign it in! On the basis that his last post stated that a) he was on a public PC and b) he was simply responding because of a text he received from RRR then clearly he’s not at home to do either.

If you’re not involved or directly affected by the situation then lay off – all you’re doing is making it worse for those that are.

yossarian
    Free Member

I wonder if he’s on ebay? You’d think so wouldn’t you?

Xan
    Free Member

Cheesy feet, as I said before look at his Bikemagic account there are numerous pictures of him working in a LBS full of gear. See my link on page 3.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

RopeyReignRider – Member

Lungman – I don’t think IWH is Bigdutch (Lee Anderson-scott) unless of course he has two seperate legally named bank accounts.

I can assure you it was not that name that I paid my £700 into.

IWH – Member

I did used to post on here (Pre-crash / hack) as BigDutch but pretty much stopped posting full stop when I got flamed

RopeyReignRider, what was the name of the person you paid if it wasn’t Lee Anderson?

singlespeedstu

Just to add to this.

I tried to buy some king wheels from Big Dutch on the old site.
    He sent me pictures of the wheels in a bike and when I asked for pics of the wheels on there own he kept making excusses but assured me that if I sent him a cheque he’d get the wheels sent out.

I was a bit suspisious of this and as i have a relative that lives close to his home town I offerd to have them collected in exchange for cash.

All I got from that point on was that he was stuck in the states and would be in touch when he got back to the UK.

Guess what. Despite loads of emails from me he never got in touch again…..

Oh well at least I didn’t lose any money.

Best of luck to any of you that he still owes cash/ goods to.

yossarian
    Free Member

If you’re not involved or directly affected by the situation then lay off – all you’re doing is making it worse for those that are.

hows that then?

Nobby

Cheesy feet, as I said before look at his Bikemagic account there are numerous pictures of him working in a LBS full of gear. See my link on page 3.

And if you look closely at those pictures you will see prices in $ and the name of the shop is Trailhead Bikes which is far from Plymouth.

Jees, it’s like a witch hunt & conspiracy theory all wrapped into one. I’ve had dealings with IWH in the past & not had a problem. If I did, I certainly wouldn’t be looking to an internet forum to whip up such a frenzy of hate, at least until I had all the facts and had exhausted all possible solutions.

mrman
    Free Member

nobby, im not that type of person to be honest but i kind of have exhausted all the options. Its just like that southpark episode!

hora
    Free Member

making it worse for those that are.

In part I wholeheartdly agree. For now. I think we should pause. Refunds and let it lie. If the buyers arent sorted within one week there the seller is trackable for other means; small claims/legal/visit etc.

Nobby

yossarian – Member

hows that then?

By making the seller look & feel like sh*t & the buyers feel like they’ve definitely been ripped off. It’s between those parties only unless you intend on buying something from him yourself.

Sad that it needed explaining really…

BigDummy
    Free Member

I love the fact that people have emailed this guy threatening to knife him. It really does give you a warm and fuzzy glow about this place. 🙄

Nobby

nobby, im not that type of person to be honest but i kind of have exhausted all the options. Its just like that southpark episode!

I understand that mrman and, whilst you are far from the agressor here, there are some that take things too far with their ‘internet hard’ personas. To abuse or threaten someone in virtual land is a criminal offence but it seems that it is perfectly acceptable to a few.

I really hope you get matters sorted and understand your frustration but it may be best to take it off forum for now.

Jamie
    Free Member

BigDummy:

I love the fact that people have emailed this guy threatening to knife him. It really does give you a warm and fuzzy glow about this place. [:roll:]

*devils advocates hat on*

Assuming that there have actually been such emails.

mrman
    Free Member

cheers nobby

and LOL@jamie

yossarian
    Free Member

In part I wholeheartdly agree. For now. I think we should pause. Refunds and let it lie. If the buyers arent sorted within one week there the seller is trackable for other means; small claims/legal/visit etc.

yep, hope everyone gets their money or stuff. Fingers crossed eh?

And for what its worth, threatening to knife someone by email it a ****’s trick and, if it really happened, the seller is right to flag it up to the police.

Richyb
    Free Member

Has it not dawned on anyone yet that this guy could be getting pre payment for items he doesn’t have and then going and sourcing them. Would explain a lot wouldn’t it?

hora
    Free Member

In part I wholeheartdly agree

How bad is that for grammar? Once upon a time one would be savaged/slaughtered for such bad English

franksinatra

interesting that he is so busy he is only able to access the forum from a public computer, but still has time to pick up threatening emails and report them to the police.

It takes minutes to refund via paypal or drop a cheque in the post.

BigDummy
    Free Member

You see hora, while it is execrable English, “in part I whole-heartedly agree” is such a perfect summary of your considered opinion on nearly every subject that it seems unfair to pick you up on it. 😉

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Interesting how no-one seems to have noticed that IWH was talking of going to the Police re the threats made to him.

Not generally something a serial scammer would want to do, is it?

yossarian
    Free Member

In part I wholeheartdly agree

I like it, second only to a sales manager I knew who, when handing over a 2.5 million pound contact to the project team uttered the immortal phrase ‘we are almost sure that most of the outstanding issues have been completed’. The job was an utter f-ck up. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

RopeyReignRider:

Interesting how no-one seems to have noticed that IWH was talking of going to the Police re the threats made to him.

Not generally something a serial scammer would want to do, is it?

Could be the ‘ol switcheroo.

lungman

IWH I think I was more than fair originally and you never replied so assuming you would be true to form I guessed you wouldn’t reply this time so I thought i’ll prewarn others.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

“Can we go home yet?”

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Not sure what all this has to do with the KKK, but hey ho..

hora
    Free Member

Everyone pause/hold off now. Give people a chance to work things out. If it was my money, I’d want it hilighting/abit of support and info then I’d comeback with an update later

Jamie
    Free Member

Linking this to the KKK? You just saw the line and kept on running eh?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Can’t. Find. “Mop Justice”. Graphic. 👿

rs
    Free Member

This is a little fishy

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

jesus- this has gone a bit OTT! i understand peoples problem – but like i said last week, ive had dealings wi IWH (Lee)and he proved to be a good bloke who dealt with everything quickly and courteously.

i really do not think the lad is a scammer – and those sending threats want to stop acting like d1cks, there’s no need for it at all – totally out of order. just leave it to those involved and im sure it’ll all get sorted.

rs
    Free Member

This is a discussion forum, granted threatening emails and posts are a bit OTT, but if someone has time to post things up for sale and keeps coming back to post excuses on here then they have time to get stuff posted as has already been said. If your going to abuse the system whether that be actually scaming people, taking a month or two to post something or trading then expect some comeback on it.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Right then guys this is getting a bit too silly now!
    As I was one of the original posters then I will have a last say.
    Like my first post said I stated actual facts that I know to be 100% true and have actually happened to me and are listed as follows.

1. I paid him £405 for some Pikes and Hope Mono M4’s (TRUE)
    2. I received emails and correspondance stating that my parcels had been posted and tracking numbers had been provided (TRUE)
    3. I never received anything (TRUE)
    4. Everytime I emailed him he emailed me back (TRUE)
    5. I had an absolute nightmare experience with Lee (TRUE)
    6. Everytime I spoke to Lee he was very pleasant and VERY appologetic (TRUE)
    7. I never once threatened him and he never threatened me (TRUE)
    8. I sent someone round to his house (TRUE)
    9. It was a lady who went round so hardly intimidating! (TRUE)
    10.I found it very hard to get a refund (TRUE)
    11. I got a full refund in cash in the end (TRUE) and i’m still saying thankyou Lee
    12. Admitedly I did get p****d off with Lee and stated that I would take the day off work and come to his house and collect the cash myself (TRUE) but I never threatened him

If Lee is reading this then hopefully he will reply and confirm these facts all to be true.
    Seriously guys I know you are proper p****d off but threatening to knife him or do him in is a bit too far imo.

Like I said I got a full refund and i’m glad, I never once said he was a scammer because I had no actual proof either way so I did the correct thing and stated actual 100% true facts, if people want to twist this and turn this thread into a witch hunt then thats up to them but please guys just let the people who are involved sort this out themselves as Lee is probably cacking himself now!
    As you have seen I have had a full refund then hopefully Lee will refund the rest of you until this is sorted lets just give him some space to at least try and repair this awful mess!

Any responce Lee?

rs
    Free Member

I think for many chipping in who are not directly involved, this website is like a community and when somebody takes the piss it does in a small way affect us all. Many of us use the classifieds and don’t like to see it tarnished by people abusing the system. Maybe threads like this will stop someone else trying it on.

HTTP404
    Free Member

berating a guy’s poor business practice on an open forum is one thing but the reference to the KKK thing is all a bit *distasteful*.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

i thought that was a comment on the ‘witch hunters’.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Can someone explain what is “distasteful” about referencing the KKK in a lynching thread? 🙂

terrahawk
    Free Member

wot big dummy said

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.