Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • Nobby

joe1983 – Member
    second post to big up RRR (who bigs up IWH)? The cynic in me says this guy has more personalities than I’ve had hot dinners

It’s like a scammer daisy chain

So anyone who’s not in your little ‘groovy gang’ is either a troll, an imposter or a scammer? Nice, bet you’ve not got enough room in your house for all the Christmas cards you must get.

How much are you out of pocket to IWH?

brakes
    Free Member

BUMP!

project
    Free Member

Weirdly this thread has got to almost an obsession with some,Lee, has obviously made a few mistkes, as do we all, yet hes been treated worse than corrupt politicians, the bankers, and not forgetting the thatcher and blair governments,yet some people still see the sun shining out of there arse,Ropey reign rider is also getting branded as Lee,and despite what others says he acted legally, and got semi scammed sadly, yet he still defends Lee,and should be congratulated, for his understanding.
    As for the Bikemagic v Singletrack,we all ride bike, we all read and enjoy our own views,as do others, bringing the two forums down to the level of a playground fight is stupid, and childish and does nothing for the cycling comunity.

higgo
    Free Member

<sheds a little tear>

project
    Free Member

Passes higgo a hankie.

Trampus
    Free Member

Is jojoA1 bothered, yet? 😆

Rich
    Free Member

BIKEMAGICK SUKS!!1!

MrOvershoot

project – Member

Passes higgo a hankie.

Grabs hankie off Hig’s & wipes bike clean with it

joe1983
    Free Member

What groovy gang is that Nobby?

Hairychested
    Free Member

I thought the reason behind this thread was to exceed 1000 postings. You’ve done it already so go and deal with the guy, ride your bikes and think of Lady Gaga 😉

devs
    Free Member

Can I just say to any potential scammers that I am particularly unpleasant when angry and you really don’t want to piss me off. I wil not be pussy footing around with you on a forum.
    Thanks
    Bruce Banner aka Bill Bixby.

mamadirt
    Free Member

I’ve had far too much tpo drink and this thred is far too confusing There . . . I’m in!!

higgo
    Free Member

Morning All.

Anyone expecting anything in the post today? Goods or returned cheques?

Did we ever get the promised pic of RRR and his shock?

And is it p***ing down where you are? I’m thinking of building an ark.

hora
    Free Member

Im looking forward to another magically concocted /story/excuse from mrdummy. Come on, IWH needs one..

higgo
    Free Member

Just seen on the news that the rain’s even heavier in Devon than it is here. Bloody typical. Lee’s been up all night sorting things out. He’s on his way to the post office this morning but gets hit by a freak flood. Washing all the parcels into the sea.

Where they’re eaten by a whale.

That gets beamed up by an alien craft.

That gets sucked into a black hole.

owenfackrell
    Free Member

That then finds it self falling towards an unknown plant with a gernanium plant for company.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Perhaps they parcels will be swept into a river rather than the sea, then the otters could rescue them and deliver them properly?

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Yes, perhaps the otters can use their pockets to carry them! 😯

grumm
    Free Member

I thought they were sea otters?

hora
    Free Member

Leave IWH alone please. He is only trying to make a wage.

MrAgreeable

Perhaps they’ve all been squashed by an angry man with a spade, a la Ring of Bright Water.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

now you’ve got me thinking about that D&D cartoon i used to watch after school; did the kids ever get back home?

god i hated that unicorn…

enfht
    Free Member

Perhaps they’ve all been squashed by an angry man with a spade

I suggest you keep your nazi opinions to yourself you flippin racist.

Trefor
    Free Member

Will you all just take a minute to spare a thought for the baby Otters. And walking conkers.

grumm
    Free Member

I think we should take a moment to think about how the otter economy is coping with the current financial climate. I imagine there are dozens of jobless otters flogging dam building equipment they don’t own, just to make ends meet. Times are tough, don’t blame them.

hora
    Free Member

Yes but even though the Otters have spent most of their time in the sea off the English coast they can claim Income Support if Unemployment is denied them.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Still nothing here, not even a holding email to explain any delays.

This is starting to get ridiculous. Lee, courtesy is free.

Trefor
    Free Member

Stop getting otter ‘ound the collar.

uplink
    Free Member

My water otter earlier

ChristoGinger
    Free Member

No, I’m IWH (in a I’m sparticus type of way)

atlaz
    Free Member

Just remember what happened to the slaves. They all claimed to be Spartacus and they all got crucified. Who’s got some timber and nails?

hora
    Free Member

This is starting to get ridiculous. Lee, courtesy is free.

Why are you expecting him to be reasonable? He has stolen your money. Its a scam. As old as the hills. One where he will pay up (and make excuses) if someone shows at his door. The fact that hes spun a bullshit story etc to try and get people on-side is ridiculous. The **** has stolen money, go legal for **** sake.
    I wouldnt waste another second on him. See how he likes a **** CCJ following him around for the next few years that he’ll have to explain/deal with.

druidh
    Free Member

hora – Member

I wouldnt waste another second on him.

s’funny – you seem rather keen on that….

turboferret

Is anyone else thinking that if they were a female hedgehog, giving birth to walking conkers wouldn’t be at the top my my agenda, as it looks like a rather painful process 😯

Cheers, Rich

Mintyjim

I had a Tarka Masala last night. It’s like a Tikka Masala but only a little otter

MrsToast
    Free Member

Is anyone else thinking that if they were a female hedgehog, giving birth to walking conkers wouldn’t be at the top my my agenda, as it looks like a rather painful process

Walking conkers are born without quills, they grow as they get older.

MrAgreeable

Still nothing here, not even a holding email to explain any delays.

I should imagine he’s busy covering his tracks as much as possible. Or hiding under a duvet stroking his i-Phone and hoping this will all go away.

enfht
    Free Member

I’m gonna get told off for this but bollox…

Write the money off, find him, and beat him up and then MAYBE when he’s hurting and licking his wounds he may feel a sliver of guilt, or at least put him off doing the same to anyone else in the future.

Judging by the photos of him he aint a tough guy who can handle any oncomers, he’s a chancer plain and simple and deserves a dose of correctional therapy.

I’ve seen this approach work in action, it works

But then I guess I see things too simplistically compared to you guys.

hora
    Free Member

druidh, this is like watching the GodFather. I want to see the ending dammit!

MrAgreeable

Excellent suggestion enfht. No money and a criminal record. Just what you need in the current economic climate. 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.