Viewing 40 posts - 721 through 760 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

KINGTUT
    Free Member

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Hora, have you bought a set of forks and a watch recently by any chance?

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Part 2 – Hora get’s rushed to A&E after slipping on his own verbal BS

Hora – No I never put a tag on about you, the swear filter would not let me ?, as for why would you pay for one item and not another, who knows but your reputation for being a pillock kind of answers that one. As for the bs you spout

From: Mark Purchasing Recruitment [mailto:Mark@xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk]
    Sent: 22 April 2009 08:01
    To: Matthew xxxxx
    Subject: RE: Thomson post

Hes closed his paypal. If its still available I can post the cash (padded envelope) recorded delivery?

Regards, Mark

I said yes ok go ahead…. mmmmm 22nd April, 13 days later it was the b/h…. Laxed, rigamortis more like. And once again you seem very non plused about cash missing until I brought this up, not really how I would expect someone to act who is out of pocket! Why am I hacked off? Yes I have not lost a thing but like I said I would rather have good manners and dealings with someone instead of dealing with someone who is rude enough to wait 2 weeks to post payment (allegedly), is more laxed than wind ease and then tries to make himself sound lighter than light despite being more famous than the THE King

Oh please do sink to my level, you may become a nice person!

hora
    Free Member

I also remember saying I was late with it so just dropped it into a postbox on the bankholiday didnt I?

One thing I dont like is people posting verbatim/exerts from personal emails on a public forum either.

Edit. I’m going to bow out here and not reply to anything else. You havent lost anything, alot of people on this thread have. I might defend myself/like the last word however I dont want to detract from IWH anymore than has been on this thread.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Hes closed his paypal.

Who’s closed their paypal? This is getting more and more confusing…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

God this is getting tricky to keep up with.

Maybe visual aids will help

BillOddie

19 Pages of shite.

Well done all.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I paid you 50 quid cash for that kettle!
    I left the money in a brown envelope under the door of the third toliet cubicle at kings-cross as you demanded and haven’t heard a thing since. Delivery the kettle tonight, or you’ll be very sorry.

lister

oooh, Sir, BillOddie swore!

Burn him, or send him to Plymouth to scare people, potty mouth 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member
    MrAgreeable

Had anyone noticed that IWH’s address has been found and linked to, a couple of pages back on this thread? I just thought I’d mention it as this might actually help some of the people he owes money to. 🙄

Trimix
    Free Member

Where is Charles Bronson, that vigilante bloke, when you need him ?

theotherjonv

Wakefield, although he may be due for parole shortly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bronson_(prisoner)

I suspect he may be able to extract the cash quite easily, in return for a cheese and pickle sandwich.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Has anybody returned home to find any late post waiting for them? ❓

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Yes I have…..

No it wasn’t

bigyinn
    Free Member

Bet that was a surprise.

Jamie
    Free Member

So still no items or refunds?

Well, at least IWH is consistent.

willy
    Free Member

wow this must be the longest thread EVER on here and ’tis rather funny, i jst saw the 600 odd posts and thought ah cock not reading all that but mind now i have (well mebby not all… but some) im rather glad, some of the comments are rather funny guys! sorry guys not laughing at the loss of money.. no way! sorry to hear it in fact. jst people argueing etc..

hora and IWH seem like nobs btw

dr_adams
    Free Member

I’ve never seen Hora and IWH in the same room!

higgo
    Free Member

It’s a new dawn.
    It’s a new day.

hora
    Free Member

Have the buyers linked up yet?

RustySpanner

Lee’s mum meets the Singletrack massive.

I wasn’t going to get involved in this thread, but I believe it’s now compulsory.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

atlaz
    Free Member

dooosuk
    Free Member

So the receipts he scanned as proof of postage were fakes then?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

It would appear so

trout
    Free Member

Love that record specially the 11 minute version

posty should be around soon 🙄

hora
    Free Member

That is worrying.

splitlip
    Free Member

I’ve followed this thread with some interest. I came close to getting ripprd off on the old forum. This is fraud. However, the problem with fraud is proving intent, I know this from past experience with a non paying client as I lost just over 5K. Sending a forged proof of posting/tracking number could well be enough to demonstrate inent. Have the police been involved yet? It may be enough to make it a criminal matter rather than just a civil dispute. Just a thought.

MrAgreeable

There’s some ambiguity over this. The Post Office say yes. A random member of Bikemagic says no. 🙄

enfht
    Free Member

Hey, can I play?

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Could those involved and either missing goods and / or owed refunds please drop me a mail with the details and any salient points (hopefully including dates of communications, and copies of ‘postage receipts etc)?

If we begin recording it all in one place it should become clearer and if we proceed as a group it will carry more weight. Splitlip above raises a very interesting point regarding intent and it’s an avenue that needs further investigation.

What currently upsets me a fair degree is this guy is trying to build his name in the biking world with the new website and trips to sea otter etc, and yet those he’s speaking too are unlikely to have any awareness of this and the reputation that’s gathering pace amongst the “little people”.

chakaping
    Free Member

Not to mention that you paid for the trip to Sea Otter!

Well done for trying to move this on Ripper, this thread was getting a bit tiresome with all the wacky pictures.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Mr Agreeable – Member

There’s some ambiguity over this. The Post Office say yes. A random member of Bikemagic says no. [:roll:]

I was thinking more because they still haven’t arrived, than analysis of the actual scanned document/post office inspection.

Daffy

pk-ripper – YGM

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Out of interest how do we know this… did someone find out?

Also (and I’m not defending IWH here)..

IF for example people’s money was taken and for the sake of arguement spent, with IWH hoping to send out goods upon his return from the US, it might be easier for those owed to request the goods (that could be recovered from Post Office etc) rather than cash that might not exist any more..

just a thought..

grumm
    Free Member

Out of interest how do we know this… did someone find out?

Well according to the PO they are fake, and the goods don’t seem to have turned up – but I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation eh?

IF for example people’s money was taken and for the sake of arguement spent, with IWH hoping to send out goods upon his return from the US, it might be easier for those owed to request the goods (that could be recovered from Post Office etc) rather than cash that might not exist any more..

But what if he never bought the goods in the US because he ran out of cash.

How would non-existant goods be recovered from the PO?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

It seems that all the stuff ‘posted’ last Tuesday 1st class has all ‘gone missing in the post’ then. Added to the fact that the post office counter person reckoned that the proof of posting was fake, would tend to suggest all is not well for these people

MSP

RRR, I don’t see how anything can be recovered from the post office, unless he realy did send something which is becoming increasingly unlikely.

He has scammed me for a 30 quid deposit for the “scotland trip” over on bikemagic. I am not expecting to see it again.

Viewing 40 posts - 721 through 760 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.