Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • ianpinder
    Free Member

I’m going to plymouth next monday, I’ll go and get your money, I’m not a violent person but I am bigger then most….. at ft 4 and 2 stone and can be persuasive (sp)

hora
    Free Member
    StuF

I’ve been lucky and so far not been scammed on these classified. I only got annoyed at someone when I enquired about an item and then they could be bothered to reply.

I’ve now updated my threads with comments about good sellers in the hope that this will re assure buyers. – edit hope this helps clicky

Maybe we should start a thread (sticky?) where we can just leave info about transactions both good sellers and buyers as buyers that mess you around can be still be a pain the …

pk-ripper
    Free Member

still heard absolutely nothing.

yossarian
    Free Member

so what is the state of play today?

has anyone been paid back?
    has lee/dutch/whatever been in conctact with any of those he owes?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

higgo
    Free Member

{mod: image deleted as some weird request was happening because of it. Hotlinking eh?}

hora
    Free Member

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

still no post Hora

it’s a bit like alice in wonderland…

A complete fairy tale

MTT
    Free Member

Stop all this posturing and someone go and get the money, I vote ‘ianpinder’, start decapitating his garden ornaments.

MTT
    Free Member
    hora
    Free Member

still no post Hora

it’s a bit like alice in wonderland…

A complete fairy tale

I’m currently £35 down. If I send another £35 I could buy a new Thomson seatpost for that. Hence Im currently not in the frame of mind to post more money- see my mindset there? My fault maybe for being lazy but I dont why Im getting flak, after all Im bloody down on money. Just sell it FFS and if my money does turn up then let me know. Why would I LIE over £35? I buy/I pay- sometimes late but I still bloody pay.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Hmmm, didn’t think it had posted, it didn’t appear when I pressed send, let alone twice. Sorry for the double post people.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

I’ve heard nothing still. Even emailed the “ride559” contact us option, including a link to this thread and they haven’t bothered to reply either.

For those with outstanding cash, I’m likely to go down the legal route very shortly with that link from Higgo looking quite useful. Given the cumulative amount involved, and the total lack of any response from IWH / Lee Anderson, that appears to be the only option to move this along rather than wasting more time.

I believe there is sufficient evidence to support this.

Drac

MTT that’s probably his old address he’s now living with Mammy.

hora
    Free Member

Mammys house:

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I’m currently £35 down. If I send another £35 I could buy a new Thomson seatpost for that. Hence Im currently not in the frame of mind to post more money- see my mindset there?

Did you think to email him that explanation?

richc
    Free Member

did you not see the ChocolateFoot classifieds rule? 😉

MTT
    Free Member

nope, electoral role 2008 lists him as living there with MARGARET ANDERSON-STEVEN, it is a terraced house and was bought in 2000 for £49,500, it has not changed hands since.

neilb67
    Free Member

I will be 2 miles away from his house tonight…

Drac

Hmm! Odd he shows pictures of his flat on another forum, think it was Bike Magic.

BigDummy
    Free Member

This thread now has at least two references (both technically OT) to the chocolatefoot rule against trading with Hora. I think that is good evidence that it is becoming unmanageably long and, like God, too large to be comprehended by the human mind. Shall we have a separate thread in which we rage against Hora’s rank hypocrisy and disparage his character and parentage, and save this thread for making imaginative threats against IWH? 😉

MrsToast
    Free Member

Hell hath no fury like a Singletracker scorned! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Got to admit that I’m not a huge fan of internet lynch mobs, but it does sound like he deserves it…

twinklydave
    hora
    Free Member

Dunno but I bought a pair of forks from a STWer and a watch from a STW’er over the past two weeks and both have turned up. Go figure. Notice that not at any point have I accused anyone, even though we are on this thread of being a t-leaf? No, Im not that sort and dont beleive it- yet I get accused of not sending the money. WTF. Cant sodding win. I said I posted the money finally on bank holiday monday by stuffing it in a crc-used padded envelope and chancing it with a stamp (well the pre-used envelope shouldnt attract attention) and then I get my name dragged through the mud on the same thread as someone who blatantly steals 1k. STW, marvelous.
    Just to add- in no way (at all) am I accusing the seller of anything untowards- its only £35! But if I send another £35 I’ll be faced with a secondhand post effectively for £70 🙁 dammit.

pantsonfire
    Free Member

Has anyone thought of ringing or emailing trading standards in Plymouth

http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/tradingstandards

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Dunno but I bought a pair of forks from a STWer and a watch from a STW’er over the past two weeks and both have turned up

Yes we know hora, you’ve mentioned this a few times on this thread.

Lets get it clear you are not a thief, no one is calling you that, you are a rank hypocrite though as you have a history of pissing people about over buying and selling, so much that a sticky was posted on the chocolate foot forum warning about you. A couple of years ago you said you’d buy a stem off me and then went silent.

So in a nutshell you should stop giving advice or passing comment about how people should behave in the classifieds section and appearing to take the moral high ground, it just makes you look daft.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Isn’t the sky blue today 🙂

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Wow iv’e just seen a family of bunnies in the woods too and they waved at me.

alpin
    Free Member

funkynick

I sense some anger issues here…

Now, can we all sit down for a minute, hold hands and take a few deep breaths…

There, doesn’t that feel better?

😀

BigDummy
    Free Member

We salute alpin, official Singletrackworld Crazy Vigilante Fantasist of the Month. 😯 🙂

pimpmyride
    Free Member

alpin…. I’m deffo not going to sell you anything and not post it now 🙁

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Not that angry alpin

pimpmyride
    Free Member

I tried to calm you all with bunnies!

BigDummy
    Free Member

This bunny didn’t post alpin’s stuff. He’s dead now. And so’s his family.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Crikey. Essential viewing for tonight methinks… http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kk4bz

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Result! I was in doubt by the age of 21 that the easter bunny was just a myth but no he does exist… erm sorry did exist 🙁

pimpmyride
    Free Member

What on earth was he thinking carrying a basket bigger than himself?

alpin
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.