Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • garethh
    Free Member

I’m getting a sense of deju over on the Mikey_M thread…

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Daffy,

Be prepared for more than one visit.

Woody
    Free Member

Never mind small claims, at £1165 (reportedly known about), wouldn’t a ‘flag-up’ to the boys in blue be appropriate ?

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Yeah mine took 4 visits 🙁

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I’m getting a sense of deju over on the Mikey_M thread…

You mean deja scru.

Daffy

I’m nowhere near plymouth, but my cousin is stationed at the Marine barracks and he said he’d be willing to go around and collect it for me.

Daffy

Pimpmyride – Did you get your cash back?

Woody
    Free Member

pimpmyride

You have more patience than I would have in that situation.

Having bought and sold quite regularly on here, with only the odd very minor hiccup, I will have to think long and hard before the next deal.

Shame so many user names have changed as it makes it all the more difficult to track

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Daffy, by what method have you heard from Lee? I’ve had nothing on either the email that he has previous correspondence with me on, or on the email that’s clear through my username here?

I have, in the meantime mailed the guys on 559, so am hoping that’s a shared email and one of the other chaps involved might have a look.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Daffy, Woody, yeah I was one of the original and very lucky ones! He owed me £405 for some Pikes and Mono M4’s and I waited over 3 1/2 weeks with no parcels.

I sent to and received over 40 emails with Lee and I gave him chance after chance, he threw every single excuse at me to the point where he couldn’t give me anymore.
    But… and i’m very proud of this, I never got violent or threatened him instead every email and every phonecall which was about 20 calls I was stupidly polite to him and always said things along the line of, “yes Lee no problem Lee I understand Lee its fine Lee as long as I get my money back Lee”
    Every step I took was humane and diplomatic and I think thats what got me my money back, and i’m not blowing my own trumpet here but i’m just not a nasty person and would never go and punch someones lights in but i’m no lightweight 🙂
    This went on for another week and my patience and constant emailing got me a result… I got £230 off him in cash via a female YES female friend.
    Then the next £175 was a **** nightmare, first he said it could be collected but didn’t have it, then he said he would pay it into my account but I gave him the wrong account number (yeah right), and then he said it could be collected again in person from my cousins mate.

When it came to collect he said his wages hadn’t cleared as he had been paid by a cheque (very coincidential) so I gave him another 2 days where finally I said I was driving down 4 hours to collect it myself and he handed it over before I could get in my car!

The whole thing has really really p****d me off and I still can’t beleive how patient and nice I was as from start to finish it was a **** month!!
    I just pray and I mean this that he has learnt from this and gives everyone he owes money to a refund.

Lee if you are reading this then sorry but people have to know what I went through and I can’t believe how nice I was to you but come on for **** sake pay these poor people!

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Hmmmm, could Pimpmyride have saved people a LOT of trouble by highlighting this earlier?

Not intended as an attack but if i was buying something off someone that acted like this i would appreciate a fellow member highlighting how poor their service was.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Thelittlesthobo, careful what you post mate unless you know the full story, I bought my pikes and M4’s off Lee and then he said he was in California and it was a week before he even got back to the UK and started giving me excuses, by this time all the others had already bought stuff or they were paying for stuff whilst I was getting what I thought legitimate excuses for the postman not bringing the parcels.
    By this time it was all too late.
    This is all in private emails and in the other posts in one way or another, trust me I tried to warn everyone what was happening to me and hopefully someone will be along in a minute to back me up that I tried my damn hardest for some certain people, more so than the average person would!

rs
    Free Member

hobo, its not up to anyone else to scour the classifieds looking for people to warn, don’t start blaming one of the earlier victims for not warning others.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I was trying to highlight the importance of members highlighting issues when they happen rather than coming on here after things have escalated. It was pointed out that a few members have kept sctum about deals because they were embarrassed about being mugged. Its just that your last post sounded like it had been over a prolonged period Daffy, Woody, yeah I was one of the original and very lucky ones! He owed me £405 for some Pikes and Mono M4’s and I waited over 3 1/2 weeks with no parcels.

Hell i must admit i knew all about that bloke and his missing frame/bike for ages but never highlighted it. Maybe i should send have a word with myself

Why do i need to be carefull? Is someone gonna knock at my door too 🙂 I will put the kettle on.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

{Have 48 hours off for your attitude and language in this post}

Yorkshire-Pudding
    Free Member

Dunblane,

Have not shot this **** yet? If you can wait till september we’ll all go down to Plymouth for the weekend instead of going to Scotland. While we’re down there we can pay a visit to this tw@! Is there any riding dawn sarf?

pimpmyride
    Free Member

thelittlesthobo, chill man! when I said “one of the original ones” I meant who got a refund or parcel and or who have since found out about everyone elses misfortune!
    And when I said be careful what you post I mean in the sense that people will read it and disagree! you looked into my comment too deeply and came up with your own conclusion mate.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

It was the quick ‘one,two’ follow up trick you get around here that pissed me off. Fair play Pimp

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

LOL, at Yorkshire Pudding!

Sshhhhh don’t tell everyone :mrgreen:

pimpmyride
    Free Member

No probs hobo, back to topic then 🙂

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Anyone got any Pikes for sale anyway?

Still after some!

pk-ripper
    Free Member

fatbloke, I’ll ask around here as I know a couple of mates were shifting on sets, and I can vouch for them if they’ve still got them.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

“Anyone got any Pikes for sale anyway?

Still after some!”

Lol, still had to laugh at that mate sorry!
    I bought mine off SDH forum, got them off a really nice chap who was very helpful after I explained what had happened to me, he gave me his mobile number and work address and phone number and said ring before you buy for piece of mind excellent 🙂
    They all seem really nice over there but i’m staying loyal to STW 🙂

I think I will still buy off here but will deffinately be more cautious and iv’e already seen a few posts tonight where people have included their ebay user profiles in the ad 🙂

pimpmyride
    Free Member

fatbloke, whats the latest on your story mate? or can’t you say?

rs
    Free Member

Anyone got any Pikes for sale anyway?

You send me money, i in states will get back you when i home at my mums, will post you rekorded, tracking an evrything.

knott4me
    Free Member

i tried to read the full thread but skipped a few.

has anyone actually reported this to the police.
    i personally would go to the adress (if known) & politely ask for the money back(yes the mother is probably in on it) if so a quick slap around the chops will sort her out……stake out any worth while goods phones/mps (bike bits of which there are probably none) .
    gaffa tape mother to the kitchen (enough slack so she can make a brew) while you wait for the little scum bag to return.

probably wearing kappa tracksuit & rockport shoes.

i would then suggest he takes his own fingers to the cash point or you will take his fingers for him.

im not a violent person but a good kicking would not go a miss.
    worked in world war one & two.

vietnam wasn,t a disaster either .

pimpmyride
    Free Member

You send me money, i in states will get back you when i home at my mums, will post you rekorded, tracking an evrything.

LMAO 🙂

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Will see what crops up in the next couple of days.

Not so easy being over 300 miles from Plymouth tbh.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Yeah keep me posted fatbloke (no pun intended) 🙂

Anymore news????

hora
    Free Member

Jez buy mine! Two springs, I could even drop them off in Hebden on the way to my Mam’s

hora
    Free Member

Slightly OT, my Mum once lent someone some money/down on their luck. Shes not a gullible person but in turns out the couple she lent the money to (£300) are utter dirtbags. Que Mother feeling really angry with herself. Anyway, they had left their old house and disapeared but my Mum had found where they lived courtesy of my Uncle, she gave me the slip of paper with the address on. I couldn’t do ANYTHING. Why? The couple are both in their late 40’s. What was I going to do? I could have just gone round and given them abit of high blood pressure however I might have ended up banging and kicking their front door- what happens then? Lad comes out and keels over on me? Imagine the Police being called to be confronted with a shaved-headed bloke angry with two late-40’s couple in their own home with me miffed demanding money. I’d be straight in the back of the van and explaining to future employers.

This lad, what happens if hes hiding in his bedroom and his Mum calls the Police?
    I’m still a tad miffed over this and my Mother is £300 down.

rOcKeTdOg

just to lighten the mood

higgo
    Free Member

Rocketdog – that’s the nicest thing you’ve said all day.

duckman

Rocketdog; I likey!

hora
    Free Member

Why do my eyes look like hers?

BlingBling
    Free Member

For 20% commission I’ll go and get your money 😈

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I just found a wireless transmitter in my desk that i prommised i’d post to someone off here agessssssssssssssssssss ago.

woops 🙁 I’ll definately post it tommorow morning (cant see my e-mails at work)

geoffj

hora – there is more than one way to skin a kiwi fruit.

ianpinder
    Free Member

i’m in plymouth next monday, i could pay a visit, i’m not a violent bloke but i am bigger then most…. being 6 ft 4 and 26 stone

Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.