Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

….I feel for the paul chap. That many months i would be **** livid. I still cannot believe IWH is posting on BM and has not sorted one person out.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Have you got any octopus?

higgo
    Free Member

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

vrepami – You have friends in the media…. do you think they are going to publish about a small time crook… lol

Hora – still no reply and still no payment. Had enough, cancel the cheque, the imaginary one you never sent!

So Lee Anderson is from the SW?? where..

julianwilson
    Free Member

In between exploding rally cars and excellent delivery times from crc and wiggle, I think somewhere on this thread it says that Lee is from Plymouth.

No I don’t know him.

No some people from round here are quite nice. I get all worried if I can’t get to the post office the next day when I sell stuff on here or ebay.

And if I am the sort of person that anyone’s mum would scare off if I went round looking for him. Biceps like semolina pudding, me. 😥

pimpmyride
    Free Member

“And if I am the sort of person that anyone’s mum would scare off if I went round looking for him. Biceps like semolina pudding, me”

Nice one, if I ever buy anything off you in the future then I will just make out it never turned up and then visit you now I know your a p***y 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

potty? party? piggy? patsy?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

pastry?

pimpmyride
    Free Member

lol! (hint) meooooooow

julianwilson
    Free Member

pasty, innit.

[edit] oh. Pasties say moo not miaow. I think that means I must be a pussy. Will that explain my cat’s irritating and just a little bit worrying level of interest in me this evening then?

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Does he lick your balls for you?
    Seriously though I hope everyone gets their stuff or money back as this is going on for too long now! I just got lucky.

pantsonfire
    Free Member

Seems like the tide is turning against him on Bikemagic

http://www.bikemagic.com/forum/forummessages/mps/dt/4/UTN/95771/V/6/last/1/SP/#last

Whats the betting he disappears to the states with all their trip money

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Did I hear an order for a side of octopus?

sharki
    Free Member

I just went over there and read some of that…..it’s quite funny…very cliquey just like most places, there seems to be alot of hatred torwards this place and the defense of the seller seems very strong..

Looks like he’s filled then full of BS too….Bless!

Hope it all gets sorted in a few days, i feel the pan will well and truely get covered if it’s not.

Jamie
    Free Member

Off the front page? I think not!

Daffy

No goods received here either Lee. It’s been two months!

Bought this tent on the 8th or March – nothing received. I assumed it was a postal serice issue and have been really busy so not had the time to follow it up, but….

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/massive-clearout-bikes-bits-ot-golf-loads-of-stuff

It appears that this is the second time I’ve been shafted on the classifieds in 5 months.

atlaz
    Free Member

Anyone considered just calling the police on him? No goods, no refund, it’s theft. If after two months I hadn’t recieved anything I’d definitely have an incident number from Plymouth’s boys in blue.

AB
    Free Member

Phew! Took me a while, but I’ve finally read all the posts over the last 12 pages.

And my conclusion?

IWH/Lee deserves a slap. (And if I was one of the unlucky ones you’ve d***ed around, I wouldn’t stop slapping you till you gave me my money back.)

What an ****!

higgo
    Free Member

Daffy

You’ve been robbed – Police or https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

Blue_CBRXX
    Free Member

Hi All,

Finally get approved and B.A.Nana stole my thunder! Do you guys have to nick everything! 🙂 Obviously no update or money today. I thought I could embarass him in to giving me my money! Now I know why I still don’t have it after 8 months.

Cheers Paul

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Hey Paul, you are one patient guy! I thought I was patient waiting 3 weeks!

chewkw
    Free Member

hhhhmmm … what a thread.

IWH: “The threats and the visits stop. Now. I’ve reported everything that has happened today to the Police and I will take this as far as I can with them.”

Crikey. You still have the confident in the police for sorting out your problem? But one thing I do to give it to the police is their ability to be very good at doing forensic after an event. Nahhh … if you are owned by a Bomber Z1 probably the other person will only get a slap on the wrist that’s all as the law is on their side.

To the two tough blokes who turned up at the house this afternoon and behaved in a menacing manner towards my Mother – my neighbour got your registration number and vehicle description and you can expect a visit from the Police very soon. Did it make you feel tough trying to intimidate a Woman? You’re pathetic.

Oh dear … mother does not know what dear son has been up to. I feel sorry for the mother.

The question is not “Did it make you feel tough trying to intimidate a Woman?”.

The question is “Did it make you feel good other intimidate your mother because of your action?”

Jamie
    Free Member

The question is “Did it make you feel good other intimidate your mother because of your action?”

You been drinking chewkw? 😉

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Gentlemen, has postie been and was he delivering your money or goods?

No? Thought not!

uplink
    Free Member

IWH – the time has come for you to ‘fess up on this

As far as I can see you’re probably not a career con man, you’ve just been greedy & stupid

Before it gets all messy you need to tell all concerned that you have no money to pay them out & the parts that they are waiting for are not going to turn up as you’ve sold them elsewhere.
    Some of them will write it off & forget it – others are going to take it [legally] further & you’re going to end up with a few CC judgements against you.
    You may as well do this sooner rather than later.

hora
    Free Member

Hora – still no reply and still no payment. Had enough, cancel the cheque, the imaginary one you never sent!

I sent cash in a padded reused CRC envelope as I said I was (chancing it but Im lazy). It could still be in your system today. Ps. Ive also bought a pair of Mazz 55 forks and a watch from STW classifieds in the last week.

Didnt someone from freeborn track down the thief of a Ellsworth to his house, called the Police and they did fack all? The Police arent interested in thinking/solving crimes just triage.

Does Lee Anderson work in a bikeshop? Post up on bikebiz or call the local bikeshops in his area, speak to his manager. Im sure his manager would have had a few stock items walking.

hora
    Free Member

Whats the latest? Seriously off topic the stung need to pool resources/get your heads together to discuss collecting your money. Three then either go down to collect all or go the CCJ route so the fecker wont be able to get any credit/loan etc and have potential problems getting entrance to Uni.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

“Whats the latest? Seriously off topic the stung need to pool resources/get your heads together to discuss collecting your money. Three then either go down to collect all or go the CCJ route so the fecker wont be able to get any credit/loan etc and have potential problems getting entrance to Uni”

Huh??

sharki
    Free Member

Does anyone actually know how old this IWH person is or is meant to be?

There is a point that could well support any complaints that he has made…

ie, did the lady collector meet a spotty yoof or middle age lardy man, who still lives at home with his mummy…

hora
    Free Member

Hes got to be a kid. Hes hardly the brightest is he? I bet he invested the profits from his scam into a pyramid scheme 😆

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I sent cash in a padded reused CRC envelope as I said I was (chancing it but Im lazy).

Beggars belief.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

I was the one who sent the kind lady friend round, and from what she said he is in his middle 30’s

IWH, the Hope brakes that you said you sent again standard parcels never turned up did you get a receipt?

Mrman, fatblokeattheback, have either of you got your iphone etc or a refund?

higgo
    Free Member

Guess the age…

Jamie
    Free Member

I sent cash in a padded reused CRC envelope as I said I was (chancing it but Im lazy).

KINGTUT:

Beggars belief.

Innit.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Oh no! is this another thread on the way??

hora
    Free Member

He lives with his mum and in his mid-30’s? Pae………

higgo
    Free Member

hora said… I sent cash in a padded reused CRC envelope as I said I was

first steps into football management?

uplink
    Free Member

first steps into football management?

politics would be my guess

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Hora – You said you would post it via recorded delivery but you have still not given me the tracking detials. We agreed to the deal 3 weeks ago and you seem very laxed about when you posted it. I would have expected it within 3-10 days not 21. If I buy something I normally pay within 1 min to 2 days max! I know royal mail are bad at times but not 3 weeks. In this time I have had payment for 13 items all posted out, done and dusted. If your going to buy something it is polite to pay for it asap. Im not a shop holding stock waiting for customers!!!

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

A typical example of dealing with tHora (because I find his preachings on this thread a bit pot / kettle / black):

10 March 2009
    Mark

I have this:

Spot Brand Rear Disc Hub, Black 32′ handbuilt onto new Black Mavic X321 rim with Black spokes, hub has had brief use, no wear or marks, rim is brand new and wheel has just been built, selling due to ENO purchase ~ £70 + £5 towards carriage

Bought it off Gil at the Cycleshed after he’d rebuilt it. Was for a project but never happened. Never used by me.

You can have it for what I paid or collect it (from Leeds) for £65. Often up at the woods (Stainburn) and live near-ish so you can always get a ride in, which makes the driving less of a chore.

Let me know.

Mark Horacek to me (11 March 2009)

Hi Tim, sounds good. Any movement on price though? Or…… do I have anything that I could sweeten the deal with?

I’ve fitted a new CNT monkey riser bar recently but dont like its length (too short)- 25.4 660 length.

Tim Sellors to markhoracekuk
    show details 11 Mar Reply

Mark

Not fussed about the bars but ta for asking. Unless you’ve got a set of 36s or coil Pike 454s then there’s not much else I’m after 😉

It’s a pretty good price already, basically passing it on for what I paid. However, packing it up, posting etc is a PITA I could do with[out] so if you want to collect it I’ll knock another £5 off so £60.

Let me know.

18 March 2009)
    Mark

Do you want this? I assume not so will put it back up for sale in near future unless hear otherwise.

Cheers

T

Guess what, never heard back. I won’t lose any sleep over it and will sell eventually but it’s always nice when you ask someone a polite question if they can be bothered to reply 😎

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.