Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Thanks all, that’s given me a heap of confidence 🙂

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Admit it Mike.. you’re a crook!! 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

10 Pages. Holy ****. Now i wonder if by page 15 everything has been refunded/sent out?

richpips
    Free Member

Holy ****. Now i wonder if by page 15 everything has been refunded/sent out?

Page 15.

Hora and IWH announce the birth of their first child.

MikeAyles
    Free Member

Admit it Mike.. you’re a crook!!

I am not a crook.

thepodge
    Free Member

Anyone who is having Mikey_M problems please mail me. I have info but don’t want it to all go crazy like this thread.

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Anyone fancy a pint?

I’m off to the pub.

BigDummy
    Free Member

thepodge, you are officially no fun. 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You should have said. I’ve just come back from the pub!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Herefordshire Pale Ale and a packet of deep fried pig lard with salt please

thepodge
    Free Member

BigDummy – thepodge, you are officially no fun. [:(]

drop a few of those Herefordshire Pale Ales round and it might loosen me up a bit

chakaping
    Free Member

This thread is responsible for what’s been possibly my least productive working day of the year so far.

Do you think I can hold IWH responsible for my company’s loss of earnings?

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Blo*dy hell i thought this would have been put to bed by now IWH please just send the blo*dy things or pay back the money as this thread is beginning to take over peoples lives and some of us need to get back to riding bikes.

winstonsmith

i wonder if anyone has bothered to read all this? i certainly wouldn’t

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Well like I said before if it was left to just the people involved then it might of been sorted by now.

rs
    Free Member

drop a few of those Herefordshire Pale Ales round and it might loosen me up a bit

😯 sounds like you’ve got an intersing night planned with/for big dummy 😯

But seriously, If anything this thread will help those affected resolve the matter, without this pressure they would more than likely be getting fobbed off with more excuses.

Shuggito
    Free Member

Listen lads, I still have another 9 hours of nightshift to go yet,can you keep this going when you all get back from the pub?Makes the night go in quicker-Ta 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

Can I just ask – is there really a video somewhere of a rally car full of ostriches or was that a figure of speech or a metaphor type thing. I typed “rally car ostrich” into youtube and it didnt come up with anything.

Cheers

Si

uplink
    Free Member

Si – I can accept that you may think there’s a video of a car full of ostriches but penguins with flaming brooms????

Junkyard
    Free Member

it’s real keep looking 🙄

simonralli2
    Free Member

Nahh – not worried about the penguins, just the ostriches. Am I spelling ostrich correctly?

Jamie
    Free Member

Any spelling should suffice. Just keep looking.

grumm
    Free Member

Can I just ask – is there really a video somewhere of a rally car full of ostriches or was that a figure of speech or a metaphor type thing. I typed “rally car ostrich” into youtube and it didnt come up with anything.

Cheers

Si

Yes.

Yes there is.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well can someone point me in the right direction please as all i can find is this

which is the motorbike of presumably the boyfriend of a lovely japanese lass and i think they end up at an ostrich restaurant judging from her intro text

Cheers

joe1983
    Free Member

yep, I just watched it – crazy stuff!

grumm
    Free Member
    simonralli2
    Free Member

I think you’re winding me up cos I am just getting naff all even on google and in a wierd kind of twist having just googled “rally car ostrich” it comes up with my own STW post which is twisting my mellons

Jamie
    Free Member

Simon Ralli:

…in a wierd kind of twist having just googled “rally car ostrich” it comes up with my own STW post which is twisting my mellons

The circle is complete.

simonralli2
    Free Member

No honestly – google “rally car ostrich” and see what comes up.

Junkyard
    Free Member

have you tried the password yet?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ah well i have watched eyes wide shut and i can tell you there is no password. Like duh!

onewheelgood

I don’t really give a toss about IWH and his scammery/incompetence/tragic family issues.

On the other hand, BD’s inspirational contribution is one of the highlights of my life so far, so I will always be grateful to IWH for making it all possible. I feel sorry for all the people in the world who will never read this thread and therefore will miss the sheer poetry of the rally car and the ostriches and the penguins with brooms.

higgo
    Free Member

djglover
    Free Member

HORA[/u]

Why didn’t you buy my forks after saying you’d take them. Its a bit rich you moralising on here when you piss people about over there too!

MrOvershoot

Continuing on…

scaredypants

@ simonralli
    try emus, or a cassowary maybe ?

BD – no octopus ? (this place ain’t what it used to be)

Jamie
    Free Member

Nighty night IWH thread…sleep tight.

Harry_the_Spider

Bump… there is a bloke doing nights in Burma who hasn’t seen it.

higgo
    Free Member

dr_adams
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.