Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • anyone know if its worth going to ashton court tomorrow?
  • fadda

As title, really. Have a bike in bristol, just need to figure somewhere to ride it for an hour or so on Christmas morning!

TIA

nickegg
    Free Member

Certainly is! Been riding through A.Court and 50 Acre every morning this week on my commute and it’s riding well. Bit slippy in places but no mud…all frozen solid.

fadda

Brilliant! Thanks, Nick – should make for more fun than church in the morning… 😳 😈

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Aye, lovely and crispy in there on the way home this evening.

flatfish
    Free Member

Christmas morning sounds good for an hour or two around a/c and 50 acre. I may venture that way too tomorrow morning.

fadda

Might see you over there, then, flatfish. Guessing I’ll be getting there between 9:00 and 10:00.

flatfish
    Free Member

Just in negotiations with mrs flatfish as to a/c in the morning or boring bridleways round Stroud in the afternoon, most probably after the M-I-L has fed me too much.

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

Probably crawling with Old Bill

bassspine
    Free Member

not a good time to be up there, I agree. They found the body up near my old school sports ground. Failand, coldest rugby pitches on earth.

flatfish
    Free Member

Ashton court was ok today as long as you don’t want to go through the gate at the start of upper quarry, however that was at 9.45 ish this morning.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘anyone know if its worth going to ashton court tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.