Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • anyone know any good routes round haworth-keighley-air valley?
  • big-chief-96
    Free Member

anyone know any good routes round haworth-keighley-airvalley?

Simon

Get a copy of Mountain Bike Guide- West Yorkshire. I got my copy from Aire Valley cycles years ago. It’s a bit dated now but it has lots of good ideas for rides. Follow some of the routes and have an explore with an OS map of the area.

Also if you head out of Haworth to Crossroads and up Bingley Road to the Guide pub and then onto Harden there are loads of tracks and old quarries to ride to help improve your skills.

big-chief-96
    Free Member

thanks

Dave
    Free Member

Is your friend.

johnhoo
    Free Member

Then there’s The Bingley Bash, or variations of it.

I think I sent something to someone on here only a couple of weeks ago – hang on while I dig it out.
    Granted my version starts just outside Bingley, but it does take in some of what Simon mentioned above. Easy to check out the maps & see what you can link up with more Haworth/Oxenhope way.

I do remember starting a ride at The Flappit pub just above Cullingworth (here), riding down into Haworth & up the other side of the valley, up to Stanbury & on to Top Withins (Wuthering Heights), then back down via Bronte Falls. I believe some of it may be ‘cheeky’

big-chief-96, YHM

taka
    Free Member

get your fat ass of the xbox and come out with me (brother) ill take you on an adventure =)

project
    Free Member

bikeradar.co.uk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘anyone know any good routes round haworth-keighley-air valley?’ is closed to new replies.