• This topic has 27 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nds9.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • anyone know about r4 cards for nintendo ds?
  • renton
    Free Member

ive bought my lad a ds for crimbo and was told to get a r4 card for it to put loads of games on?

my other lad has a ds already with a sd card thing that goes in the top of the ds with loads of games on.
    is this the same thing??

if so how do i copy games from one sd card to the other??

cheers

steve

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Use a micro sd usb card reader.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

oops.

5lab

yeah just copy the cards using a PC based card reader.

ski
    Free Member

Is it the latest DS, the one with the camera you have bought? If so, I know my brother had problems using his R4 card with his, seems to work fine with his earlier DS, but for some reason the latest DS did not play ball.

sc-xc

^ You need an R5 card with the DSi

NTTDS cards seem to more reliable on DS Lite

saleem
    Free Member

just sorted this out for my son,

1st by the card reader r4 for ds and ds lite or r4i for the dsi,www.r4i.co.uk is the website.

2nd download the software onto your pc and then transfer onto the memory card which slots into a usb port thingy.then stick that on your desktop.

3rd if you haven't put the games into a folder on your pc you'll need to do that and then just copy and paste into the your folder and the games will go in.

Takes about 30 seconds to put the games onto the card once you've run the software.

Email me if you get suck as I'm no good with these sort of things but even I managed it with HELP from my aunte

uplink
    Free Member

try googling Frozen Roms

mudpup
    Free Member

Also google Romulation

deserter
    Free Member

dogs danglies cyclo ds evolution

then buy a micro sd card

then google 'nds roms' and pick any of them to get the games

deserter
    Free Member

don't forget to keep upto date with the firmware to keep new games working

DeeW
    Free Member

I use Acekards (from deal extreme). You need the Acekard 2i for a DSi. Tried these and n5 cards. Acekard interface is way nicer.

Apparently games can be downloaded as torrents 😉

plaidTortoise
    Free Member

I find this thread a little unbelievable. If I was to start one asking where to buy stolen bikes or how to go about stealing bikes I don't think there'd be many helpful responses!

baldSpot
    Free Member

it's a big bad world out there!

sc-xc

…in other news…people also tape stuff of the radio 😐

bangaio
    Free Member

and people taping off the radio still results in the artist being paid – pirating games is a different story. And you don't get the nice boxes!

Haze

Barry, piracy forces the price up for the rest of us 😆

sc-xc

Haze – Member

Barry, piracy forces the price up for the rest of us

renton
    Free Member

hold up i never said anything about downloading games!!

i was given a card with loads of games on and i simply want to put these games on another sd card so my other lad can play them on his ds.

i have not and never will download anything!!

sc-xc

It's a bit like…

hold up i never said anything about downloading games stealing bikes!!

i was given a card trailer with loads of games bikes on and i simply want to put put these games bikes on another sd card shed so my other lad can play ride them.
    i have not and never will download steal anything!!

renton
    Free Member

😀 :mrgreen:

grumm
    Free Member

I find this thread a little unbelievable. If I was to start one asking where to buy stolen bikes or how to go about stealing bikes I don't think there'd be many helpful responses!

Ah yes but bikes are generally stolen by lower-class people – nice middle class crimes like pirating games/movies/music, import duty evasion and fiddling the cycle to work scheme are fine apparently.

DezB
    Free Member

It's a "victimless" crime.
    Makes the kids happy anyway.

grumm
    Free Member

It's a "victimless" crime.

Bit like stealing a bike off someone with insurance?

uplink
    Free Member

Bit like stealing a bike off someone with insurance?

Nah – A bit like making an exact copy of your mates bike without paying the original designer any royalties

BeachRider
    Free Member

Foregt the commercial crap…

Homebrew om the DS…

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70463

nds9
    Free Member

nds players,if you want to download nds games ,musics and films,here are a great place for you,visit http://www.nds9.com

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘anyone know about r4 cards for nintendo ds?’ is closed to new replies.