Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 202 total)
  • Anyone in the Surrey Hills area recognise this chap?
  • carriegold
    Free Member

OMG you really, really did!!

You are SO going to have to learn to preview before you post. Thanks so much – this thread has made my week 😀

nbt

QFT mate, Quoted For Truth. Slip of the fingers or freudian slip?

Remember, it's not wrong, just different. But what will GeeTee junior think? won't somebody please think of the children?

geetee1972
    Free Member

NBT You slip Freud anything you like.

I'm holding out for something else.

carriegold
    Free Member

but unless we can get GeeTee and Dave together there won't be any children…

Xylene
    Free Member

but unless we can get GeeTee and Dave together there won't be any children…

But the kids would be disposed of when one of them went for a dump

carriegold
    Free Member

@ Quirrel PMSL

just been having a conversation along similar lines at work… Someone smuggled a phone onto the wing – no need to tell you where it was hidden but it was a Blackberry FFS!!

Xylene
    Free Member

Blackberry FFS!!

Friends tell me that those little swivel 'jail phones' sell for upwards of 600 quid, can't imagine what a Blackberry costs then. Be a bloody hassle removing it every time an email came through though.

wwaswas

they're not called Crackberry's for nothing then/

igmc

carriegold
    Free Member

Perhaps that's why he got caught. I only know what the lads told me this afternoon.

I do love my afternoon's voluntary work – I learn something new every week 😀

eth3er
    Free Member

My name is Keitu I ride a dark blue Intense 6.6 and a white marin rocky ridge (not so rare, a Ton cast-off in fact). About 6'2 late 20's dark hair and very pleasant in manner.

We can keep meeting every other ride and it would be great if you keep bumping into me (it's nice).

Who's up for some Peaks bromantic manlove. I bring flowers.

tonyd

cranberry – Member

Kick his back door in and paint the curtains white on the way out.

Man, that's **** disgusting!

I can't stop laughing, excellent thread.

rs
    Free Member

i'm going to have to read this later, laughing too much in the office 😆

geetee1972
    Free Member

And yet David is still to respond……..

I imagine this thread will have a whole new lease of life should that ever happen.

tonyd

crispybacon
    Free Member

Geetee takes to the hills on the look out for Dave 😛

Meanwhile Dave decides it's time to ride in the opposite direction on his recently resprayed Orange 5 ….

marsdenman
    Free Member

<shakes head>
    STW is not what it used to be – by now I'd have expected someone to set up a new login as 'Dave'… 😛

satsoma
    Free Member

STW is not what it used to be – by now I'd have expected someone to set up a new login as 'Dave'

I was thinking exactly the same thing…disappointing…tut tut.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I'm going for a ride this evening.

Anyone else fancy coming with me?

tiger_roach
    Free Member

The Muddy Moles meat each other at the Esso petrol station in Bookham 7:30 on Wednesdays….

geetee1972
    Free Member

The Muddy Moles meat each other

Brilliant. I couldn't have done better myself!

verses

STOP IT, STOP IT! The laughter hurts too much!!!!!

RealMan
    Free Member

Better get on google maps and look for out of the way public toilets then..

woffle
    Free Member

Brilliant. I couldn't have done better myself!

keep typing and you know it's only a matter of time until you do…

carriegold
    Free Member

are there any nice cottages out that way?

geetee1972
    Free Member

Oh BTW, do the Muddy Moles meat each other at a particular pump in the filling station or will any pump will do?

I'd hate to be hanging around the diesel pump for example if they prefer regular unleaded.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Oh BTW, do the Muddy Moles meat each other at a particular pump in the filling station or will any pump will do?

I'd hate to be hanging around the diesel pump for example if they prefer regular unleaded. 😀

geetee – you are 'Dave' – making this up for your own entertainment – I therefore claim my £5!

RealMan
    Free Member

So what, basically he's just going out on to the surrey hills to choke the chicken?

geetee1972
    Free Member

I think this thread has now run its course and should be put to bed, no innuendo intended.

Indeed I am not Dave, but of course there has been a liberal amount of playing along for other peoples' entertainment, as well as my own. But one aims to entertain where one can.

In truth, I really did post the original message with complete sincerity. This Dave chap does exist and seems to be a thoroughly nice chap. It's a relatively large but closely confined community here in the Surrey Hills and you meet so many people randomly; some you just happen to end up meeting more frequently than others.

So, to close off, Dave, hope you've been entertained as well and I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point and have a good laugh at the whole sordid episode that never happened.

xcgb
    Free Member

Nice try Gee tee
    playground bullies don't give up that easily!

tonyg2003

The Moles are off to a weekend in Wales. So not many allowed out by SO's tonight.

There might be a few around tonight (Hylands Garage, Bookham – google it)but no Dave 🙁

Sorry to disappoint you all.

nbt

xcgb – Member

Nice try Gee tee
    playground bullies don't give up that easily!

I have a feeling that some, maybe even the majority of the posters on this thread who are tyring to take the **** out of GeeTee1972 are unaware of just how damn *BIG* he is. He's a sizeable chappie who you wouldn't want to me(e/a)t in a dark alley.

I can take the **** with complete immunity though as I live a few hundred miles away and know his wife and parents 😉

xcgb
    Free Member

Big bad Dave!

RealMan
    Free Member

are unaware of just how damn *BIG* he is

Is Dave aware? 😯

geetee1972
    Free Member

TBF I never felt bullied, although some of the remarks have come pretty close to being offensive to anyone who is actually gay.

For the most part, I've found the whole thing as funny as the rest of you. I just thought that we'd milked the thread for as much humour as we were going to get and that from this point on we'd just be over egging the pudding at best and becoming pretty offensive at worst.

But far be it for me to call time if you're all still having fun!

ElectricRussell
    Free Member

Just read the original post again but this time had Radio 1's "our tune" going round in my head.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

although some of the remarks have come pretty close to being offensive to anyone who is actually gay.

Nah – man/woman love is much the same when you get down to the nitty gritty.

DandyMole
    Free Member

I have an early assignation with Dave tomorrow morning as he's driving me down to Wales. As you might expect, he's been taking it like a man, but I will have some Kleenex handy just in case.

tonyg2003

There have been absolutely no aspertions cast on Dave's sexuality by the Moles. Honest.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Looks like Dave's started an advertising campaign. OK I know, it's all the same from up North

threadzombie
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 202 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in the Surrey Hills area recognise this chap?’ is closed to new replies.