Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 202 total)
  • Anyone in the Surrey Hills area recognise this chap?
  • xcgb
    Free Member

where do you start?

Er um…… i posted on the internet that i liked you as you were nice and wanted to meet up again "shuffles feet" would be a start

cranberry
    Free Member

Oh Dave, you are frightfully lovely.

Woody
    Free Member

Just apologise in a butch heterosexual way and have a chuckle about it

vd

I have slept with him in Wales….Me and 3 others from DOAMTB forum.

You weren't looking for "exclusivity" were you geetee?

heihei

Ha ha – just seen this thread.

Believe me – Dave is going to struggle to outrun GT around the Surrey Hills singletrack, so he's going to need other ways of fighting him off!!

molgrips
    Free Member

You're not going to be able to ride past him without laughing next time you see him. That should freak him out a bit.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Yes Dave, you can run kid, but you can't hide!

geetee1972
    Free Member

You weren't looking for "exclusivity" were you geetee?

I think variety is the spice of life, but I am not going to settle for sloppy seconds.

RealMan
    Free Member

Me and 3 others from DOAMTB forum.

Forget sloppy seconds, it will be filthy fifths.

And I love how this thread is still going. Although its a different kind of love to the one you and Dave share, geetee.

SST
    Free Member

Where are you Dave . . . . .

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

*Makes mental note never to be nice to anyone riding around Surrey Hills singletrack*

RealMan
    Free Member

*Makes mental note never to be nice to anyone riding around Surrey Hills singletrack*

Yeah, you lend one guy an inner tube, and before you know it, he's got a shrine set up in his garage, and he's trying to track you down over the internet.

muggomagic

this is the singletrack version of the fast shows ted and ralph.

"Dave you really are a super rider"

"Well I don't know about that, sir"

R979
    Free Member

satsoma
    Free Member

this is the singletrack version of the fast shows ted and ralph.

Just spat 7UP all over the keyboard, bloody brilliant 😀

Bunnyhop

This is a good example of why a chunky, mincing Northerner should never venture South. This would never happen riding in the Peak/s.

Good job you ride and wear camo. 🙂

geetee1972
    Free Member

Oh terrific. If Dave wasn't having enough difficulty dealing with what might be unwanted pubic attention your publically describing me as 'chunky' and 'mincing' (not to mention Northern) are hardly going to rally him to my cause now are they?

Was it really beyond you to use words like 'debonair', 'charming' or 'discrete'?

RealMan
    Free Member

This would never happen riding in the Peak/s.

I think in fact hardly anything else does happen in the north. Its just that you don't all post about it on the internet.

Now, if you were a gay mtber, interested in having a dirty weekend of riding (and perhaps some cycling, too), how tempting is that..?

Coyote
    Free Member

his is the singletrack version of the fast shows ted and ralph.

Brilliant!!!

TeddyBare
    Free Member

I always DID think that "Got to see to the drainage in the lower field" was some sort of euphamism…

tiger_roach
    Free Member

BTW2. GeeTee1972 – Orange Cotic Soul? Your bike?

I'm a bit unsure about this as I thought I had the only Orange Soul in the Surrey Hills….

geetee1972
    Free Member

Tiger I only just got mine. After 5 years on a full suss I've just found out that I prefer riding a hard tail.

Apparently it's not the only thing I've recently discovered I prefer.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

Is this a current version one? Mines from the 2nd batch I think.

Drac

I've just found out that I prefer riding a hard tail……..Apparently it's not the only thing I've recently discovered I prefer.

Yes hard tail indeed.

Bunnyhop

Funniest thread of the summer, so far.

McQ
    Free Member

What an excellent thread, has cheered up my boring day no end 😆

Next time I'm out in Surrey I'm….cancel that I'm not going out on the Surrey Hills again.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Believe me – Dave is going to struggle to outrun GT around the Surrey Hills singletrack, so he's going to need other ways of fighting him off!!

HeiHei is an ex and is still trying to get back with me hence the flattery.

In truth, while I am very good at doing down, I suck at everything else and if Dave ever did want to escape, he'd only have to find something that was even vaguely pointing upwards and I would struggle to stay on him.

RealMan
    Free Member

and I would struggle to stay on him.

Sounds like something you guys will have to work through as a couple.

wwaswas

I am very good at doing down, I suck at everything

you really aren't helping yourself here..

Bunnyhop

With your hard tail and his full bounce, it'll all work out well.

RealMan
    Free Member

wwaswas, thanks for picking up on that one, I'm ashamed to say I missed it myself.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – Member
    With your hard tail and his full bounce, it'll all work out well.

😆

Admiralable
    Free Member

Sat here at work reading through this and having to explain to my collegues why I'm in tears laughing so much at an MTB forum 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

geetee I've a friend who's just moved to the Surrey area and is looking for like minded guys to ride with. He used to have a Cove S.T.D but decided it would be a bit too much for the area. He's ditched the STD and got himself a Stiffee… can I give him your e-mail address?

chakaping
    Free Member

In truth, while I am very good at doing down, I suck at everything else and if Dave ever did want to escape, he'd only have to find something that was even vaguely pointing upwards and I would struggle to stay on him.

I'm pleased to see you're finding this as funny as the rest of us. Finbarr Saunders would be proud of you.

psychle
    Free Member

Tell me the you meant all those double entendres!? frickin high-larious 😆

tonyg2003

Apparently Dave is just enquiring today about getting his bikes re-sprayed alternative colours and getting some plastic surgery.

nbt

QFT

geetee1972 – Member

Oh terrific. If Dave wasn't having enough difficulty dealing with what might be unwanted pubic attention <snip>

I think that given the lack of reply from Dave your pubic attention is indeed unwanted

geetee1972
    Free Member

Oh lord did I really say 'pubic'? Obviously what I meant to say say was 'public'.

carriegold
    Free Member

Was it really beyond you to use words like 'debonair', 'charming' or 'discrete'?

sorry – those words still sound gay to me 😛

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 202 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in the Surrey Hills area recognise this chap?’ is closed to new replies.