Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone in South east with a Large Ripmo I can have a pedal on?
  • leegee

I have been trying to organise a demo with a Kent based Ibis dealer for nearly a month, it was confirmed for this coming weekend this morning but now looks like it’s off again. It’s become farcical now.

They must be doing bloody well as I’ve made it clear if I like it I’ll be buying the nice blue frame they have on the wall.

Anyone have one I can have a spin on? I’m more than happy to pay for the privilege

Thanks

Alex

Make a day trip to the FoD and you can ride mine 🙂

leegee

Could very well be 🙂

Twodogs

Bet that’s the same dealer who couldn’t be bothered to get back to me so I could order a Ripley. They must be doing very well if they can afford to throw away sales of top end bikes

russyh
    Free Member

If it rides anything as well as my Mono HD4 then you are in for a real treat. I have been blown away with it so far!

ojom
    Free Member

I’d like to help.

I’m travelling this week but please email me on markdownie@2pure.co.uk and I can help sort you out for a demo.

While we have a demo collection it’s quite busy and out a lot. But you shouldn’t be waiting that long. DL

Mark 2pure, general Ibis purveyors to the trade in the UK.

russyh
    Free Member

Also to point out 2pure are awesome! So knowledgeable as you would expect but patient and friendly!

leegee

I’d like to help.

I’m travelling this week but please email me on @2pure.co.uk”>markdownie@2pure.co.uk and I can help sort you out for a demo.

While we have a demo collection it’s quite busy and out a lot. But you shouldn’t be waiting that long. DL

Mark 2pure, general Ibis purveyors to the trade in the UK.

Thanks Mark. I’ll be in touch

transition1
    Free Member

Quick hijack which shock are people running on the Ripmo? The X2 or DPX2?

leegee

Rode a Ripmo in the Surrey Hills today and it was fantastic. I have bought a frame from Moose Cycles who were great to deal with.

Many thanks to Mark & Jake at 2Pure for their help organising the Demo bike.

transition1
    Free Member

Leegee how tall are you? What size & colour frame did you go for. Am thinking of it being my next frame choice replacing the Smuggler.

leegee

184cm, large. feels good. XL is bloody enormous

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in South east with a Large Ripmo I can have a pedal on?’ is closed to new replies.