Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Anyone in Peebles today – CHEMTRAILS!!1!
  • legend
    Free Member

I really, really hope my eyes weren’t deceiving me! Driving though Peebles this afternoon, just beside Gregs there was a guy with a big poster with “WHAT ARE THEY SPRAYING?” written on it, with what looked like loads of pictures of vapour trails* and the like on it.

I didn’t think these people actually existed in real life, so please please tell me that someone got a chance to chat to him!?

*thats what they want you to think

bigjim

Yeah he’s often there.

whitestone
    Free Member

Being stood outside Gregg’s should tell you all you need to know 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    legend
    Free Member

Amazing! Surprised the government haven’t shut him down by now for telling the truth…..

P-Jay
    Free Member

Some of my inlaws believe in Chemtrails, and Orbs, Spirits, Bush did 9/11 and anything else they read online.

There’s no harm in it I guess, conspiracy theories are great fun but I do get annoyed when they start selling it to my Son. They’ll believe anyone who can throw a compelling sentence together, but credible facts are just “what they want you to believe”.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Some of my inlaws believe in Chemtrails, and Orbs, Spirits, Bush did 9/11 and anything else they read online.

…because what the news tells you or will have you believe is all true of course. 😯

nealglover
    Free Member

…because what the news tells you or will have you believe is all true of course. [/quote]

How is your statement related to what P-jay said ?

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

There’s no harm in it I guess

I beg to differ, Trump and many of his followers buy into any old crap they read on the internet and look what happened there!

😀

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Also makes this XKCD spring to mind 🙂

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

…because what the news tells you or will have you believe is all true of course.
    How is your statement related to what P-jay said ?

true enough…

is trying to discover the truth of why 3000 plus people lost their lives on 9/11 ‘great fun’ ?

is that better for you?

P-Jay
    Free Member

true enough…

is trying to discover the truth of why 3000 plus people lost their lives on 9/11 ‘great fun’ ?

is that better for you?

The truth is some nasty people who were probably talked into it by some even nastier people flew large aircraft into the WTC and the Pentagon.

The fun part is choosing to believe a bunch of nutters and shysters because it fits your chosen theory.

Cougar

This is going to end well.

I’m off to the pub.

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

Watching with interest

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

Have had a few chem trail discussions with the wife before. I miss it that I may have logically ended these.

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

Please let there be a believer on here. It may be my favourite conspiracy theory.

nealglover
    Free Member

is that better for you?

No.

But listening to some of the shit people come out with is laughable, if not actually “great fun”

And when you say “trying to discover the truth” I’m not sure that’s exactly what’s happening with your average conspiracy theorist.
    Its more like “trying to find evidence that fits what I’ve already decided happened, and ignoring the mountains of evidence that disagrees with me”

But whatever, as long as they are happy (they don’t normally seem to be though)

CountZero

The same people believe in vaccines being poisons and other such stuff; my coisin’s husband is American and is always posting stuff up about vaccines, microwaves poisoning Americans and stuff – I think I put my foot in it about the microwave crap, because he apparently worked in that industry for 20 years…
    My cousin posted up a load of stuff a while back about ‘chemtrails’, so I posted up a bunch of photos from the 1940’s of the London skyline full of contrails, from all the piston engined fighters and bombers during the Battle of Britain, she really didn’t have much of an answer to that.
    The most recent one I’ve seen is ‘they’ are spraying boiler ash into the atmosphere!
    Christ knows why, but chemical analysis shows aluminium and such like in the atmosphere.
    Beats me.
    I also like to post this quote up as well;

From the book “Flight To Arras” by Antoine de Saint Exupery, written in 1942 about a military mission in 1940:

Dutertre cannot tell. The bursts are too distant and the smoke is blended in with the ground. They cannot hope to bring us down by such vague firing. At thirty three thousand feet we are virtually invulnerable. They are firing in order to gauge our position, and probably also to guide the fighter groups towards us. A fighter group diluted in the sky like invisible dust.

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

The fighters are guided towards us by their radio, by the bursts on the ground, and by the ostentatious luxury of our white scarf. Nevertheless we swim in an emptiness almost interplanetary. Everything around us and within us is total immobility.”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Certainly the danger is when people who can effect change start to believe the crap. The Trump and cronies crusade against science is one of the most worrying things going. For another try senator malcom Roberts from queensland, brain cox took him down brilliantly.

joshvegas
    Free Member

bigjim – Member
    Yeah he’s often there

It’s the most exciting thing that happens in peebles.

legend
    Free Member

I wonder how he feels about 4G pitches…?

joshvegas
    Free Member

legend – Member

POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # REPORT-POST

Won’t someone think of the children?

I had to shut someone down about talla reservoir letting water out causing the christmas floods.

Definitely not the biblical rain and water flowing overland off every hill…

rs
    Free Member

F me! They’ve been spraying chemtrails since 1940 😯 no wonder brexit finally happened!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

The truth is some nasty people who were probably talked into it by some even nastier people flew large aircraft into the WTC and the Pentagon.

The fun part is choosing to believe a bunch of nutters and shysters because it fits your chosen theory

and you know it’s the truth how? please provide me with your research. tah.

remember i aim to find the truth, whereas you have already reached a definite conclusion. you must have some really compelling evidence, so please share it, link to it so i can consider it.

p.s. you used a ‘probably’ 8)

nealglover
    Free Member

remember i aim to find the truth

What, specifically, are you doing to find the truth.

Genuine question.

franksinatra

remember i aim to find the truth

YouTube. Fact.

nealglover
    Free Member

Genuine question.

POSTED 8 HOURS AGO #

Not much then 😆

jolmes
    Free Member

My sister fully believes in chemtrails and population control, she has no answer though when i tell her people are getting older, healthier and the population is massively growing and chemtrails are actually contrails, she even posts pictures on Facebook about when they are over York, I remind her not to let the kids out just in case they turn funny and sterile. Its all quite disappointing as shes quite intelligent really.

Cant wait till her birthday next month, shes so getting a tin foil hat and some plans to build her nuclear bunker, anyone got any more conspiracy nut ideas??

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

@jolmes this is my favorite. Someone claims they worked at NASA JPL and discovered that the Mars Rovers have FTL communications devices (using quantum entanglement) on them in order that the photos they take can be doctored.

The story is well written and IMO is just great SciFi, well worth a read. A fair few people on the AboveTopSecret forums definitely buy into the theories that there was/is life on Mars (maybe even US military bases and Stargate type tech).

Here you go:

AstroEngineer

…I have probably posted this before.

eemy
    Free Member

There’s no such thing as a 4G pitch. We are at 3G, maybe 3G variant at best. Typical conspiracy theorist.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Chemtrails is a pish conspiracy. Flat earthers are by far the funniest.

bigjim

Someone has sprayed “FLAT EARTH” on loads of road signs north of Inverness.

duckman

South as well Jim, right beside the sign for the cycle path at Dalwhinnie for example.

whitestone
    Free Member

Saw loads of that “Flat earth” graffiti last week.

richmtb

Flat earthers are quite good fun. I mean the you’ve got to admire the effort they’ve gone to to deny the obvious

Ferris-Beuller
    Free Member

I posted about this a while ago….

I watched a sky go from clear blue sunny day to a cloudy milky white cloudy sky in the grid formation that people associate with chemtrails.

Whilst being truly a sceptic in these matters, i couldn’t help feel it was very odd. I’ve never seem contrails behave like that before and it was odd to witness. I still remain unconvinced, but like i say it was strange to watch this lovely clear sky change in about 20 minutes.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Check this.

Contrail Simulations

CountZero

I posted about this a while ago….

I watched a sky go from clear blue sunny day to a cloudy milky white cloudy sky in the grid formation that people associate with chemtrails.

Whilst being truly a sceptic in these matters, i couldn’t help feel it was very odd. I’ve never seem contrails behave like that before and it was odd to witness. I still remain unconvinced, but like i say it was strange to watch this lovely clear sky change in about 20 minutes.
    I draw your attention to this part of the book quotation I posted up on page one:

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

If upper atmosphere conditions are just right, then contrails/vapour trails will spread quickly and form thicker cloud cover, exactly the same way that cirrus will spread and cover the sky, it’s a very good way to tell if it’s going to rain later.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

lol, yup, youtube. 🙂

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM_NLi4NuGw&t=210s[/video]

3:20 should do the trick.

legend
    Free Member

To at least attempt to maintain credibility you really need to respond sooner than 4 days later

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Peebles today – CHEMTRAILS!!1!’ is closed to new replies.