Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone in Manchester feel like they are in a bubble…
  • Joe

…there isn’t ANY SNOW. Infact it looks like mid August outside. What the hell is going on. It’s like spring came early and everyone else is upto their necks in the white stuff.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

yup

drove up the M6 yesterday. there is snow 20 miles south of manchester

it’s nice though, clear blue skyes and good clean northern air are a refreshing change

HOWEVER

i don’t care how many stars this hotel has, i’ve been to 1 star hotels WITH HEATING that works

Hilton Deansgate by the way

brant
    Free Member

Gorgeous blue skies, but lovely and cold. Going to be a freeze tonight, hopefully setting up pretty firm for HTN1.5 tommorow.

technicallyinept
    Free Member

Yup, parents (down south) phoned this morning to check I wasn’t snowed in, it’s positively tropical

BoardinBob

Pretty much the same in Glasgow 🙁 especially in the city centre. Had maybe an inch in the ‘burbs but nada at work

project
    Free Member

Is hit the north race on tomorrow saturday still, as theyre ard oop north.

therealhoops
    Free Member

all clear in Stockport
    webcam link
    http://www.stockport.ac.uk/webcam/webcam_newwindow.html

BadlyWiredDog

The Peak’s well plastered though, lots of unrideable difted stuff all over the shop 🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Cheeze; do you Northerners EVER stop moaning??? 😆

Cold, wet, grey and miserable down here in Hades, if it makes you feel any better!

Snow’s almost gone now, though, thank ****.

Fagus
    Free Member

The sun is shining here out of a clear blue sky. I’m so warm sat by the window that I’m wearing a T-shirt(and kecks!). Can’t remember the last time we had snow. What’s all this about gritting roads? There’s none of that car eating rubbish needed round here. Bl**dy suveners; always moaning.

ourmaninthenorth

It has been sunny. A rare occurence for The North.

snowslave

Chorlton cum hardy 20 mins ago on River mersey. Surf’s up. Err doods?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

they were gritting in rusholme last night

steve_b77
    Free Member

I left Kettering this morning amidst a snow flurry that promptly knackerd up the local roads in 30minutes!!

Going up the M1 by the time I got to Leicester it was fine and then cross country to Cheshire and there’s still a nice covering out in the sticks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Manchester feel like they are in a bubble…’ is closed to new replies.