Anyone in Aberdeen with a trailer that could do me a huge favour this weekend?

Home Forum Chat Forum Anyone in Aberdeen with a trailer that could do me a huge favour this weekend?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone in Aberdeen with a trailer that could do me a huge favour this weekend?
  • Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

Hi,

Is there any one in Aberdeen with a trailer, pickup or flatbed that could help me move three small trees, a rised planter and a bay bush.

Moving house today and the removals company have just said they will not move them for us.

One of the trees is just to big to fit in a transit otherwise I’d hire one of them and shift it ourselves.

Can pay in cash, bike parts, good karma, beer or CAKE.

Cheers

A very desperate Rusty Mac

Pigface

Luton Van?

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

Luton may work. You got one or suggesting hiring one?

Sorry for the slow reply been a busy day getting stuff moved.

trail_rat

Bollox . Im in eg and ians v is in perth austrailia or one of us woulda moved it fir you.

Premier Icon sparksmcguff
    Subscriber

Hi Rusty, not been around stw for a bit, just seen your post, can help with a trailer tomorrow if needed still. It’s not a huge trailer (2M bed max) and normally I would lie the tree horizontal to minimise wind damage which can be considerable. How far does it need to go?

trail_rat

Town to just round the corner from you sparks( i bought fire wood from you last year im not a stalker)

Speaking of which are you still doin firewood ?

Premier Icon sparksmcguff
    Subscriber

Hi trail rat yep do remember you, still doin fire wood from september on. Can put a load to the side if you like. Think I pass your place on the bike occassionally (also not a stalker).

Rusty, email is tacoffice AT googlemail.com. Am just off to the pub, but will check mail. Could manage mid/late morning I think. Karma is fine.

trail_rat

Bonus yep ill be back in september thats ideal.

Will be in touch cheers.

Ill ping rusty a text make sure hes seen this

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

Tree needs to go from town to Peterculter was planning on potting them in a old rubble sack with the contents of the raised bed however open to ideas and advice.

My email is in my profile. Drop me a email and I’ll give you my mobile which is the best to contact me on at the moment.

Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

Sparks just emailed you hopefully will catch you to take you up on your offer.

Thanks

Russell

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Aberdeen with a trailer that could do me a huge favour this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.