Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Anyone here with a non-cycling related Prince Albert?
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I always preferred the practicality of the Ampallang myself…

From BME Zine:
    “Historically, this piercing was performed in various Polynesian cultures, specifically the Dayak people of Borneo, who wore this and/or the apadravya to emulate the rhino, which has a similarly equipped penis courtesy of nature.
    Urban legend holds that an ampallang passing through the corpus cavernosum can leave the wearer bleeding to death, but this is not true unless the piercing is done as a dermal punching, in which case all bets are off and you are in for serious bleeding for weeks (although death is still an exaggeration).”

Yikes.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

EDIT – Double piercing.

mrblobby
    Free Member

An old mate of mine had a reverse Prince Albert done. Said it was the most painful thing ever. There are photos of his procedure online, anyone care for a link?

zippykona

mrblobby – Member
    An old mate of mine had a reverse Prince Albert done. Said it was the most painful thing ever. There are photos of his procedure online, anyone care for a link?

POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # REPORT-POST

Half of me wants to know what a reverse is and three quarters of me doesn’t.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I think the reverse goes in the eye and out the top. Linky at your own risk!

zippykona

I’ve seen worse. Have you seen the Modern Primitive book? Jeeezus!

chewkw
    Free Member

What’s the point of all this piercing?

Do you live in a jungle? i.e. hunter and gatherer.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Feels good, init

Pipe and slippers or needle down your fella?

kimbers

chewkw the ladies love it, and it feels nice, win, win

slimjim78
    Free Member

Bingo

Laydees, its all for you

mark90
    Free Member

Six 6mm bearings under then skin along the shaft just for clarification

Wouldn’t genital warts achieve the bumpy penis thing more easily…?

Condom and a handfull of Skittles*

* The sweets not the bowling kind, taste the rainbow. Can also substitute M&Ms.

RustySpanner

Or frozen peas.
    Part of your five a day, too.

JEngledow
    Free Member

taste the rainbow

I don’t think she (or he) should be able to taste anything through a condom 🙄

natrix
    Free Member

Doesn’t it make weeing a bit messier??

lemonysam
    Free Member

A good friend of mine whilst at uni was very proud of his PA and used to whap it out at every possible opportunity.

Well… He did until the evening he was entertaining a lady via the tradesman’s entrance and called her by the wrong name as a dare – he called her my name.

At this point, somewhat aggrieved she went into a sort of cramp and trapped his gentleman’s helmet deep within the bowels of her… Well…

Anyway, after what were later described as intensive hostage negotiations, she rolled away, taking his ring with her. He, not a man to be squeamish normally, screamed and fainted. Meanwhile she ran out of the building without her kecks on and with the tatters of his manhood in situ.

Their relationship survived the episode, as did most of his Johnson. Happy endings all round.

yunki
    Free Member

awwwwwwwwww…. heartwarming

now there’s the opening lines of a best man’s speech if ever there was 😆

slimjim78
    Free Member

trying desperately to think of a funny quip to do with splitting up..

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Sounds like his “happy ending” was not so happy, for a while anyway 🙂

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

I’ve seen worse. Have you seen the Modern Primitive book? Jeeezus!

I have that book in the spare room book shelf along with some other Re search books.
    The split in two penis was the worst I think.
    Will check later

zippykona

I have that book in the spare room book shelf along with some other Re search books.
    The split in two penis was the worst I think.
    Will check later

The said member was what I was thinking of.
    A friend had the book on his coffee table and I innocently started to read it. The group of friends were watching me out the corner of their eye just waiting for me to get to THE PAGE.

samjgeorge86
    Free Member

Got mine, wanted it for years. But don’t see the big deal in it anymore to be honest.
    Taking a leak is a bit problematic if the ring/bar you are wearing is too small it will “leak” from that whole also..
    Lots of water for a few days before you have it done, and for a while after, that first visit to the toilet after it’s done will bring with it some unusual sensations… 😛

lemonysam
    Free Member

Lots of water for a few days before you have it done, and for a while after, that first visit to the toilet after it’s done will bring with it some unusual sensations…

Not as unusual as feeling of the toes of the person next to you.

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

The said member was what I was thinking of.
    A friend had the book on his coffee table and I innocently started to read it. The group of friends were watching me out the corner of their eye just waiting for me to get to THE PAGE.
    POSTED 15 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

It was a coffee table book at ours also. There was the Re Search Freaks edition also for friends to browse. My ex wife added a Tom of Finland comic book to the library. At the time these were all really shocking but now you get worse on some twitter accounts.@youfeckingidiot & @_sickpics_as an example. I was shocked on content. I thought twitter was mainly tex

Probably best i clear out my book collection soon before my son (almost 3) can reach the middle shelf 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

Shakes head in disbelief…

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I’ve had a procedure where my penis was carved by surgical laser into a fun sized but fully functioning replica of Luther Vandross

That’s weird, I had my penis surgically carved into a half-size replica of a fully functioning penis… Honest!

Really can’t see the point in PAs, apart from the fact that you need never lose your car keys ever again!

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Anyone here with a non-cycling related Prince Albert?’ is closed to new replies.