• This topic has 46 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hora.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Anyone here in/involved with Manchester Mountain Bikers
  • Fluff66
    Free Member

@banks
    How rude.
    If you don’t behave, I will put your name down for one of mine

hora
    Free Member

Would that be ‘alone’?

Saturday yes- loved it. Contemplation, reflection, pausing and taking in the view. You can’t stop, chew slowly and relax if your in a group holding everyone up looking at this/such a view that I had at 7am one morning in autumn:

Sunday I rode with one other- a mate who is about several rungs above my skills level. A good laugh was had.

IIRC you went on an evening local mid-skill level sort of ride – which I suspect ain’t really your cup of tea??

It was a Sunday am ride around the Roman Lakes (bloody ell my memory) and it was in 2005 I think.

banks
    Free Member

@fluff shame you don’t ride anymore otherwise I’d take you up on that offer 😉

+1 for everything fluff said, far more eloquently put than I can be bothered to type but he probably has work to do.

@hora **** awesome photo & moot point both solo rides & group rides have their place. Can’t beat the flexibility of riding on me tod & ‘getting lost’ or heading out at stupid o clock with breakfast. There’s also been some pretty mint mmb rides which I’d struggle to emulate outside of mmb

hora
    Free Member

Its all good/alles klar!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

You can’t stop, chew slowly and relax if your in a group

You can; just pick the right group for your needs.

Fluff66
    Free Member

It was a Sunday am ride around the Roman Lakes (bloody ell my memory) and it was in 2005 I think.

Right day of the week, right location…but you’re a few years out Hora! It was 4th October 2009

hora
    Free Member

Bumped Into one of the MMs today at Clayton Vale (looks like Flavio Briattori). Nice bloke and he didnt kill me 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Anyone here in/involved with Manchester Mountain Bikers’ is closed to new replies.