Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • anyone here @ Bike Verbier next week?
  • lardman
    Free Member

?

Drac

If only.

scruff
    Free Member

Just got back.

bruneep

next month

mick_r

Later in the year 🙂

lardman
    Free Member

@scruff

how are the trails? I’ve only been late season before, not this early. Wet? Snow up top still?

mrchrispy

I was there around this time last year, only got a days riding in but it was ace.

Only got up as high as the first lift, still snow drifts in places but  generally dry and a little muddy around the the snow melt.

walleater

Hi Scruff 😉

Brings back memories of Nicky B pissing for some reason ha ha….. But I won’t elaborate on here…..

st

Lardman, trails were bone dry, high 20s all week and not a drop of rain. Enough snow left to restrict access to a few high trails but it’s receeding quickly now. Pretty much a perfect week (I was there with Scruff).

Hi Will.

lardman
    Free Member

@st

Thanks for that. Glad to know its running dry.

Not worried about little patches of wet/snow, but i was wondering about packing a Maxxis Shorty. glad i don’t have to.

scruff
    Free Member

Guides sometimes put a shorty on to cut through the dust 😉

lardman
    Free Member

yeah, i rode a Shorty last time. But only did so because i’d fried the Minion i was using in a bit of a stack.

It rode well, but was a little sketch over the rocks. It’s what i’ll be taking as a back up anyway, so could swap it out if needed.

snakebite
    Free Member

Heres Scruff and St hike a bike training this time last week ….

bike whores

lardman
    Free Member

I’m gussing that’s Pierre Avoi?

Did you then go down the Chute Du Bisset? I’ve been trying to find a GPX of that whole route so we can do it on the Chalet day off!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘anyone here @ Bike Verbier next week?’ is closed to new replies.