Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone having signal issues with 3?
  • beefheart
    Free Member

I normally get a couple of bars at home, but have had no signal since Friday.
    I phoned 3, and they said from my postcode I shouldn’t be able to get a signal at all where I live.
    I have used 3 for the past few years, as it seemed to be the only provider which gave any signal at all- but now it appears to have stopped.
    Has anyone else noticed a recent drop in 3 coverage, and do I have any options?

It’s an iphone 4 if that makes any difference, and I’ve tried rebooting it and manually connecting to the carrier.

CountZero

I’ve got an old unlocked iP4 with a 3 SIM in it, and coverage around my area is not that strong, but I’m getting two-three bars, while only getting one on O2 on my iP5.
    Get an app called Open Signal; it shows your signal strength, a coverage map for all networks, WIFI sources, etc.

andrewy

I’ve noticed a drop in the last couple of weeks. It’s not terrible (but then it is S. London) but not quite so good.

muggomagic

I had problems that I couldn’t get a signal with 3 indoors, but had full 5 bars if i went and stood in the porch or garden. I phoned 3 and they sent me a little box that connects to your broadband and boosts the signal. I now get a full signal anywhere in the house. Maybe they could send you one so at least you’d get a signal near your house.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone having signal issues with 3?’ is closed to new replies.