Anyone have the bearing id's for NukeProof Mega AM 2013s?/Mech Hanger Q

Home Forum Bike Forum Anyone have the bearing id's for NukeProof Mega AM 2013s?/Mech Hanger Q

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone have the bearing id's for NukeProof Mega AM 2013s?/Mech Hanger Q
  • Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

These: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/nukeproof-mega-am-bearing-kit-2013/rp-prod104820

CRC don’t have any and I’d like a set of spares before we go to the alps. Anyone have the numbers so I can order from MBbearings or the like. Failing that I’ll ask hotlines on Monday.

Also can’t get a 142mm mech hanger as that’s out of stock. If any owner has one they can sell/rent me for a week, that’d be much appreciated!

Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

No one ? 🙁

Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

Thanks BB. That’s useful. I see you’re after a 142mm mech hanger spare as well. I’m going to ring hotlines today and see if they have any dates when they’re available. Within the next two weeks would be useful for me 😉

Lawmanmx

Saving this one for the bearing info, cheers 😉

raisinhat

It would be great if you post what hotlines say – I’m after a new mech hanger having bent mine enough that the chain won’t go onto the smallest sprocket.

Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

Right couple of updates.

MBBearings do a AM kit they tell me but not listed on their website (only have a TR and apparently it’s a different kit which seems odd but waiting for confirmation of that)

Hotlines have a batch on order but don’t expect them ‘much before the end of June’ for the 142s. I believe the 650b and 26inch ones are the same. This would be good as I’ve found one of those at another dealer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have the bearing id's for NukeProof Mega AM 2013s?/Mech Hanger Q’ is closed to new replies.