Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone have an old Ay-Up gecko type helmet mount……
  • kennyp
    Free Member

……that they’d be willing to sell me? I’ve lost my old one and don’t want to shell out a small fortune to have one shipped from Oz.

Ta.

Oblongbob

I might well do. Let me have a look around. PM me if I don’t come back to you as will just have forgotten.

StirlingCrispin

I have a bar-mount if that’s of any use.

Can probably be converted to a helmet mount with some 3M stickle-bloc tape stuff.

kennyp
    Free Member

Hi Crispin, thanks for the offer but I’ve got a few of the bar mounts. If need be I could cobble something together but the proper mounts are ideal.

sparkyrhino

Might have a spare one somewhere too, i’m sure there were two in the double light kit I got years ago, will dig it out, if Bob hasn’t sorted ya👍🏼

kennyp
    Free Member

If you could check sparky that would be brilliant ta.

Stoner
    Free Member

Hi Kenny, I just had a rummage around in the tub’o’shite and found this. Definitely surplus to my requirements, I think I moved my ayups on 10 years ago!
    If this is what you were after, DM your address and I’ll shove it in an envelope.

Oblongbob

Hi kenny. PM’d you. Have 2 gecko mounts available if needed.

sparkyrhino

I cant find the bright orange ay-up plastic kidney shaped box anywhere,looks like its been tidied up😐.looks like your sorted though👍🏼

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have an old Ay-Up gecko type helmet mount……’ is closed to new replies.