Anyone have an old Ay-Up gecko type helmet mount……

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone have an old Ay-Up gecko type helmet mount……
  • Premier Icon kennyp
    Subscriber

……that they’d be willing to sell me? I’ve lost my old one and don’t want to shell out a small fortune to have one shipped from Oz.

Ta.

Premier Icon Oblongbob
    Subscriber

I might well do. Let me have a look around. PM me if I don’t come back to you as will just have forgotten.

Premier Icon StirlingCrispin
    Subscriber

I have a bar-mount if that’s of any use.

Can probably be converted to a helmet mount with some 3M stickle-bloc tape stuff.

Premier Icon kennyp
    Subscriber

Hi Crispin, thanks for the offer but I’ve got a few of the bar mounts. If need be I could cobble something together but the proper mounts are ideal.

Premier Icon sparkyrhino
    Subscriber

Might have a spare one somewhere too, i’m sure there were two in the double light kit I got years ago, will dig it out, if Bob hasn’t sorted ya👍🏼

Premier Icon kennyp
    Subscriber

If you could check sparky that would be brilliant ta.

Stoner

Hi Kenny, I just had a rummage around in the tub’o’shite and found this. Definitely surplus to my requirements, I think I moved my ayups on 10 years ago!
    If this is what you were after, DM your address and I’ll shove it in an envelope.

Premier Icon Oblongbob
    Subscriber

Hi kenny. PM’d you. Have 2 gecko mounts available if needed.

Premier Icon sparkyrhino
    Subscriber

I cant find the bright orange ay-up plastic kidney shaped box anywhere,looks like its been tidied up😐.looks like your sorted though👍🏼

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.