Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone had a T130c go missing?
  • hypnonewt
    Free Member

Seems like a legit sale to me. No bad punctuation, just the basic details, bike pic taken in a genuine setting. Good feedback score with plenty history. Probably just wants rid as he has already bought its replacement.

mboy
    Free Member

I’m with the OP here…

Total lack of details, stock main pic (of a carbon framed version with higher spec), actual pic is poor quality but clearly an alloy frame and different spec to the stock 1st pic.

It has more than a whiff of stolen about it im afraid!

cokie

Picture pinched from another ad. The actual photo shows a ’15/’16 T130S, so it’s actually fairly expensive. Users got lots of positive feedback.

I think it’s just a poor ad with cheeky pics.

weeksy

It’s a bloody terrible advert either way !

falkirk-mark

So are we sending a lynch mob or not?

edlong
    Free Member

The “changed to wide bars” bit suggests genuine to me – would a thief notice that the bars were different / wider than standard spec?

asbrooks

would a thief notice that the bars were different / wider than standard spec?

In my experience yes. Whether you want to believe it or not there are thieves who know their stuff when it comes to non-oem parts.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In my experience yes. Whether you want to believe it or not there are thieves who know their stuff when it comes to non-oem parts.

To be fair, not every mountainbiker is obsessive over details or that clued up. Some people just walk into a shop and walk out with a £2.3k bike which they subsequently decide they don’t like so cut their loses (£1500 doesn’t seem overly cheap which is the usual give away of a nicked bike).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had a T130c go missing?’ is closed to new replies.