Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • anyone had a crb check done recently? Any recommended companies to use?
  • meeeee
    Free Member

need a crb check doing ideally asap.

Have rung one company last week but they havent even got round to sending the form out yet so am not too convinced about how quickly they will get it processed when i return it.

I know it can take a couple of weeks to process the form, but mine hasnt even been posted out to me! Anyone had one done recently and can reccommend an efficient speedy company?

Thanks

wwaswas

you’re doing a crb on yourself?

I thought it had to be an approved third party request?

meeeee
    Free Member

it will be approved by the company needing it, i just need to give the potential employers details to the CRB company. Unfortunately the one they reccommended is taking ages to even get started, so just looking for others.

sandwicheater

Just had DBS check done by the FCA, form went off 15/01 and had my certificate 27th. I’m pleased to announce I’m not a sexpestmurderingscumbag.

Afraid I don’t know if they used an intermediary but surprised how quick it was.

Hmmm, I can see this is of no help, sorry.

banks
    Free Member

Make sure you sign up to the update service once you have it.

cvilla

See here https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview
    depends on why you or the employer needs to get one.
    There are online services such as Disclosure Scotland for a basic check, but check what level you need first as the employer may need to do this?
    I have used the basic one for surveying homes, but the employer has to do the higher level.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone had a crb check done recently? Any recommended companies to use?’ is closed to new replies.