Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone got any bike related challenges/goals?
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

I haven’t ridden much over the winter, but i’ve wanted a new bike for months. So i killed two birds with one stone and decided i’ll buy a new bike once i’ve ridden 1000 miles. It is a great motivator and i’ve done 170 miles in two and half weeks.

Anyone else got targets they are aiming for?

Northwind

Not so much a target but I’ve entered the Tour de Ben Nevis and right now I’m not totally sure I’d make it round the route! So working on that just now.

warton
    Free Member

aiming to do 6000 miles this year, had a great start, but march has been a washout, got pleurisy…

baznav73
    Free Member

I want to crack 4 trail centre routes in one day, have done three loads of times, so cymn carn first back in the car and carry on up to affan and do short skyline, whites and the wall.

ahwiles
    Free Member

only one.

learn to wheelie* before i’m 30.

i’m 34…

(*i can sort of do it, but i’m still a bit crap)

rOcKeTdOg

to do my first 100, longest so far is 79

chives
    Free Member

I’d like to go back & finish the Kielder 100. I’d have taken a 13 hour finish time over the DNF I got last year any day..

I’m with you rocket dog, my longest so far’s 72. Looking forward to the lighter nights.

takisawa2

Promised myself a new bike when I lost two stone…tick. 🙂

Also aiming to go a whole year SS & rigid, but was forced to stick suss forks on for a couple of rides while between bikes, but I did keep them locked out. Mostly. 😉

ton

somehow, and i have no idea how, but this year i WILL get to the top of a mountain with a bike, and then hopefully ride down.

AlasdairMc

Doing LeJog in July, but before then I want to do the West Highland Way in a day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got any bike related challenges/goals?’ is closed to new replies.