Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • anyone got a spare/ old/unused giro privateer/ terraduro strap
  • burko73

Long story but mates dog ate the end of the ratchet strap on one of a pair of giro privateer shoes I had bought. I was looking after his dog as he got rushed into hospital and the b***** dog chewed the box/ strap on the unused shoes I was going to send back as they were too small for me.

I tried my sob story with Giro but nobody got back to me. All I need is one of the replaceable plastic ratchet straps and they’re as good as new.

Anyone on here got an old pair of shoes going in the bin with a half decent strap left on them or replaced one strap on a pair of shoes and got one going spare or replaced the pair and got a good one left? I think the terraduro/ privateer starts are the same.

I’ve got the shoes on Ebay but they’d sell quicker with a complete set of straps.

Hints dropped with mate not worked…. given the situation not worth pushing.

Cheers

Burko

burko73

Long shot I know….

coatesy
    Free Member

Any bike shop with a Zyro-Fisher account can order them, if they search for “strap”, then narrow the brands to Giro, they’ll have a choice of two straps(neither of which carries any reference to which shoe they’re for, unfortunately).

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hairyscary

I’ll pop one over to you if mine are the same size. It is from a set of 3 year old Terraduros.
    15mm wide and 90mm long?

burko73

Cheers hairy scary, pm sent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a spare/ old/unused giro privateer/ terraduro strap’ is closed to new replies.