Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone got a Samsung Galaxy SII?
  • neil853
    Free Member

Right, i’m getting a bit pissed with mine. I’ve only had it a couple of weeks and i’m already on my second one as the microphone developed a fault.

Now it won’t connect to the hugely sh$te media sweet that is kies, it says “device not supported”. I’ve went online and it suggests to tick the de-bugging box in setting-applications then unplug and untick debugging and reconnect but i’ve tried that and it still won’t connect.

You know, I didn’t get an Iphone because it was going to cost more each month, really wish I wasn’t as tight and just stumped up the cash 🙄

damo2576
    Free Member

I have one, never used Kies though. Perhaps try DoubleTwist if you’re trying to put media on?

allthepies
    Free Member

Kies is a bag o crap.

No much help, just sharing….

Nick

Just wait until the GPS stops locating satellites, then it will really piss you off.

neil853
    Free Member

to be honest all I want it for is fro media, stuff like pics and music

fbk
    Free Member

Can’t help with your problems, although I will say my kies connection is a bit temperamental – sometimes need to unplug & plug it back in a few times before it accepts it. Unfortunately you need Kies to work to get any of the major software updates (Like the recent ICS one).

FWIW, I love mine – a bit like my old HTC but betterer 🙂 (edit and better than my GF’s IP4, IMHO 😉 )

dooosuk
    Free Member

Don’t use Kies.

Turn it off and on again.
    Untick Dedugging.
    Connect USB cable.

Works on mine and the Mrs’s.

neil853
    Free Member

Turn it off and on again.
    Untick Dedugging.
    Connect USB cable

^this does nothing at all…….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Samsung Galaxy SII?’ is closed to new replies.