Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone got a nokia 5800i i need a hand ;-)
  • firestarter
    Free Member

im having a couple of problems with it anyone got one cheers

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I have one (well a 5800 sans i). What’s your problem caller?

firestarter
    Free Member

is it the express music one

firestarter
    Free Member

two probs i had more but an update solved them but created another one.i couldnt view anything that needed cookies ie couldnt sign in here but now a can

the time zone for uk is an hour out so to have the correct time on the phone i have to say im in sweden (this is new since the update)

also i check my mails on it i can check and recieve mails via o2 active and my wlan home net but cant send on either but i can send emails on 02 wap but i cant see where anything is wrong

im most confused lol and o2 are as much use as tits on a fish

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Yeah express music one. Although I’m afraid to say I’m going to be about as much use as tits on a fish too – I haven’t got a clue mate.

firestarter
    Free Member

lol no worries ive sorted the time now im just stuck on why it wont send emails unless over wap connection. not a biggi but annoying non the less 😉
    cheers mate

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    I have one but cant help you with that I am afraid.
    The problem I have is that when I go to my home wireless network it accepts the code but then comes up with a username and password request which I dont understand and when I try to browse I get a “web gateway error”
    Anyone got any thoughts?
    PS Sorry for the hijack
    Cheers
    Steve

firestarter
    Free Member

i had that, its the username and password of your wireless device. the same one as you will have put in your computer to allow you to connect to the net.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a nokia 5800i i need a hand ;-)’ is closed to new replies.