Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone got a link to get the GUIDE/ DB5 gen2 service kit to sort sticking lever?
  • Poopscoop

Might still just rub the piston down but wanted to know availability of kit to sort it properly.

Any info welcome, thanks!  Can only find it on Ebay via the USA etc….

Supposed to be on Bikeinn but cant see it on there??

Poopscoop

Come on, someone knows. Lol 😆

tdog
    Free Member

I’d just wish mine could be bled properly not to have the lever to bar situation every time I go for the brakes.

Not a confidence inspiring brake and they feel much of a muchness to far cheaper brakes of yesteryear.

Think I’m gonna bite the bullet soon enough and sell to upgrade to DOPE HOPES.

;D

speccyguy
    Free Member

Bike-components.de have all the Sram small parts available.

Poopscoop

I think I looked on there but couldn’t find the kit?

regenesis
    Free Member

Bikeinn – part no.5878574

£15.95

They bleed up perfectly as long as you remember to do it in the right order AND do the negative pressure part at the end.

If you don’t the you’ll never get a good bleed.

Rock solid lever and the best brakes on anything I have here.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

I rubbed the piston down on my guides , it’s was surprisingly easy actually.

deadkenny
    Free Member

^^^ Hmm, genuine part? Spidey senses make me wary of ebay from Taiwan (yeah, most bike stuff is made there, but who knows where this actually came from. The rejects bin?).

bgascoyne
    Free Member

^^^ Hmm, genuine part?

I bought the kit from BIkeinn and the ebay one. Both look/feel exactly the same. Cant tell the difference between them. I imagine there is a huge demand for them hence why they are selling them individually. Time will tell though…

dvatcmark
    Free Member

I sanded my guide ones down, was surprisingly easy to do actually.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a link to get the GUIDE/ DB5 gen2 service kit to sort sticking lever?’ is closed to new replies.