Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone got a Fox Metah?
  • zerolight
    Free Member

Recently I’ve noticed that my 7 M2 is putting a little pressure at two spots on the back of my head. I have a pretty big head and finding a helmet that fits can be difficult. For instance, nothing in decathlon fits my head at all – like they all balance on top instead.

Anyway, my road helmet, whilst somewhat mushroom like, works a treat – Specialized Propero II. When I go from that to the 7 I can really feel that it’s not right. Can’t be ideal in a crash. It’s the largest size they do.

On a whim I tried on a Metah in Evans when I was returning my Go Pro and that thing fits me so well and so comfortable. I didn’t look in a mirror though so I may have looked ridiculous. It was a large, opened up almost but not quite all the way. I could feel a nice cushioning floaty feel with no pressure points. All sounds good. Of course you go online and see the daffy duck comments. But it fits so well and they are on sale all over the place.

So, anyone who actually bought one. What’s it like to live with?

jim25

I had one, I sent it back.

It was massive, made me look like I was wearing a beachball on my head!

andysredmini
    Free Member

Not much help but I tried one but it looked ridiculous. Couldn’t bring myself to buy it as I didn’t need another one and was only potentially buying the metah for the colour.

zerolight
    Free Member

Lol. I guess that answers that!

akira

I’ve got one in the red blue white livery, sure it’s not the most compact of helmets but it’s comfy and works.

legend
    Free Member

Fox stuff is always well made and if it fits then great…….. unfortunately they really dropped the ball on the styling this time round!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Fox Metah?’ is closed to new replies.